blood and nirvana.

harry was casually sitting in his room, definitely not thinking about the obscene sight he'd just witnessed. definitely not.

it wasn't until he heard a loud yelp from the bathroom that he came back from his fantasies. "louis?" he jumped, pressing his ear up to the wooden door.

"ow ow ow ow ow." he heard and called louis' name again. "louis?" he was a bit louder. "harry?" the door opened, harry tensed.

the little hybrid's foot was bleeding, hell, it looked like his floor got a paint job. he gasped, scooping louis up to prevent more blood from dripping.

"it hurts..." louis hissed, shoving his wet face deep into harry's tshirt and showing off his sharp canines. "it's okay, it's okay." harry quickly set louis on the counter, searching frantically in the upper cupboard for more bandage.

"ah!" he quickly took it out and wrapped it around louis' arch where the blood was seeping into the sink. after securing it, harry stepped back.

"better?" he asked the cowering boy. "it still hurts, though." louis pouted, his wet fringe hanging in his bright eyes. "are you done showering, love?" he went to turn off the water. "y-yea." louis tried to hop of the counter, which resulted in him slipping on a large puddle of water.

"louis!" harry lurched forward, catching him before his head hit the corner of the counter. "i-i'm okay." louis laughed nervously, his slightly sharp 'claws' digging into harry's arm.

he lifted louis up (once again), deciding it would be the best resort. harry carefully set louis on his bed, throwing the boy a towel. he wrapped himself in it, watching intently as harry pulled out some of his own clothes.

"put these on, please." harry threw a pair of briefs, sweatpants, and a nirvana tshirt towards louis. he pouted and crossed his arms, shaking his head.

"what?" harry turned from sighing at his bathroom, bloody and ruined. "i don't wanna wear these," he pouted, his blue eyes glistening, "where's my dress?"

"your dress is being washed. please just wear what i've given you." harry sighed. louis growled -- much like a cat -- but begrudgingly slipped into the clothes.

harry got to work, scrubbing the floor and his shower. he paid close attention to louis, watching intently as the boy searched curiously through the small pile of candy he strangly had lying on his desk.

once he was finished and made sure all the blood was gone, he turned to the small cat-boy. his breath hitched when he found the boy, his legs criss crossed while he sat on harry's bed, a bright red sucker placed obscenely between his lips.

harry almost fell over backwards.

.

fan / vote / comment

an: i feel like this chapter sucked cause my friend's over and i wrote this chapter while she's here within the span of four hours fml. but i promised a certain someone i'd post two chapters today so once she leave i'll get on that. bUT CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW LARENTS COMMENTED ON THIS BOOK. I LEGIT DIED OKAY LARENTS IF YOU'RE READING THIS ILY AND YOU MADE ME SCREAM. but im also really sorry if this is short im on my phone and i can't see word count.

sn: i have school tomorrow kill me now

*.⋆zoe⋆.*