fourteen

"it wasn't my fault!" harry yelled.

after sophia and liam had "barged in unexpectedly" as harry had argued, sophia had run back downstairs and liam had started to yell. loudly.

louis gasped and backed against the headboard, whimpering and hugging his legs to his chest. "you're scaring him!" harry yelled back, standing up from the bedside.

"you're so fucking stupid! why would you let him bite you?!" liam paced, shaking his head and pulling at his hair. "i told you it wasn't my fault liam!"

louis looked from boy to boy with tear-filled eyes, clutching the sheets in his tiny fists. liam stopped and looked harry dead in the eye, "i don't believe you."

harry was appalled. "why the hell don't you believe me?!"

"because you've been head-over-heels for that thing every since you found it in an alleyway! an alleyway, harry! you know nothing about it or why it was there in the first place!" liam pointed at louis, who cowered, staring at liam with wide eyes.

"don't talk to him like that! i may not know but you don't know either! just leave, will you?" harry yelled, slapping liam's hand away from louis.

"fine. but don't expect to be welcome to stay here any longer." liam growled, slamming the door behind himself. louis jumped and gasped, burying his tear tracked face into his knees.

harry ran a hand through his hair, sighing. who was liam to tell him what he did and didn't know? and to talk to louis like that?

he looked over at louis' shaking figure, softening and sitting at the edge of the bed. "louis..." he didn't know what to say or do.

all he knew is that this boy was special, and he wasn't going anywhere except in harry's arms. "i-i... the bed..." louis whimpered, shuffling around on the soaked mattress.

then louis body wracked with a choked sob and he was in tears again. "i-i'm so-sorry." he hiccuped, "i didn't mean to w-wet the bed." harry sighed, lifting louis up and letting the boys wrap his legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"love, it's alright, yeah? it's gonna be alright." harry whispered, swaying back and forth, petting louis' matted hair and ears. "p-please don't h-hurt m-me! i d-didn't mean to!" louis cried, clutching the back of harry's shirt in his hands.

"louis. louis, i would never hurt you. calm down babe, please. i'll clean it up, it'll be okay..." harry pressed louis' head onto his shoulder, rubbing the hybrid's back. he just whimpered, tears wetting harry's shoulder.

harry sat down on the only part of the bed that was completely dry, and held louis close to him. after minutes of just sitting there, louis lifted his head and looked harry in the eyes. "'arry?" he whispered, shivering in harry's tight embrace.

harry looked down into louis' wet blue eyes, squeezing him gently. "yeah?"

"what're we gonna d-do?" he sniffled, tears welling up inside his eyes again. "don't worry about it, sweetheart. i'll take care of you."

his eyes brightened, and louis shuffled to press his shining lips to harry's. harry held onto louis' waist tightly as they kissed, putting all he could into the small boy.

no to shortly after they broke apart, and harry rested his forehead gently against louis'. "i promise, i'll take care of you." he whispered, pressing one last lingering kiss to the other's thin lips.

"promise..." louis repeated to himself, resting his face in the crook of harry's neck. "but now, we've got to get out of this godforsaken apartment." he smiled, standing up while louis' strong legs wrapped around his waist.

"love, can you get all your things together for me?" he leant down to set louis onto the ground, who seemed to protest by clinging onto the tall boy like a koala.

"please?" he pressed his lips to louis' ear, flustering the hybrid boy, who agreed and quickly started to shove all his scattered belongings into the pink suitcase on the floor.

harry stripped the bed and set all the sheets in the laundry room for liam to deal with later. "louis?" he walked back into the room, smiling when he saw the boy singing softly while gathering makeup of the connecting bathroom's counter.

"you'll need a shower, right love?" he chuckled when louis jumped, dropping the mascara bottles in his hands to the floor. "u-uh, yeah." he stuttered, and harry could't ignore the slight blush on his face when harry picked up the makeup off the floor.

"go do it then, babe." he smiled, patting louis' bum as he skipped into the bathroom.

while harry was storing away the rest of louis' makeup and rearranging clothes louis must've taken from gemma's closet so the suitcase would close, he heard a yelp an crash come from the bathroom.

he walked into the room to find louis, naked mind you, holding an empty bottle of shampoo that seemed to have exploded all over the bathroom walls.

tears welled up in louis' eyes and harry darted forward to pull him into a hug. "it's okay, it was an honest mistake, lou." he rubbed louis bare back, sending shivers wracking through the naked boy.

"y-yea." he sniffled, wiping his eyes through a teary smile. "w-will you get in with me? i-i get lonely," he looked up harry pleadingly, "when i showered before at your house it was a bit scary..."

"i, uhm, of-of course, love." harry turned on the water, closing the bathroom door to separate them from the chilly bedroom air.

louis beamed, jumping into the shower, peeking his head out as harry awkwardly undressed and stepped in with him.

immediately, louis pressed into his chest, wrapping his arms around harry's neck. harry pulled him even closer, wrapping his arms around the small boys waist.

he let the warm water pour down on them for a little while, before starting to wash louis' hair gently. he purred, pushing into harry's chest as he tore away to wash the suds off louis' matted hair.

"would you like to wash your body?" harry handed louis a soapy washcloth, only for it to be rejected. "can you?" louis mumbled sleepily, resting his head on harry's chest.

quickly, not to be rude, harry washed over louis' body, holding him close the entire time. he then quickly washed himself and turned the water off.

noticing the hybrid had dozed off, he wrapped louis up in a fluffy towel, drying his hair and propping him up on his hip once he'd wrapped a towel around his own waist.

while harry was attempting to pull on skinny jeans with one hand, louis' eyes fluttered open and he lazily lifted his head off of harry's shoulder.

"what're you doin'?" he rubbed his eyes with his fist, yawning adorably. "getting dressed, i'm going to drive us over to my house." he mumbled, pressing a distracted kiss to louis' forehead.

"then what?" louis nuzzled his nose into harry's unruly hair. "then... then you'll officially be meeting my mum, love."

louis squealed delightedly and jumped out of harry's arms, grabbing a lavender colored sweater and boxer's from harry's duffle bag.

once they were all ready both made an awkward exit, and quickly pulled away from the building.

.

an; this chapter was pretty much a filler but i tried to make it extra cute i hope you weren't bored ++ i'm making a trailer for kitten and it's to the soundtrack for up (married life) and i'm zo excited okay applause all around

love you sweetheart forever and always

- zoe xx