tears and kitties.

"u-uh..." harry stuttered, his gaze locked onto the red lolli being sucked in and out of louis' small mouth. he felt himself lose balance when a moan erupted from louis.

he legitimately fell over, clutching onto the doorway for balance. louis squeaked, removing his gaze from the posters on harry's wall he'd been staring at and moved his stare to harry's disheveled self.

"harry?" louis cocked his head, now dry hair falling into his curious eyed and ears standing up high. they weren't the only thing standing up high.

"are you okay?" his voice sounded higher, breather, it almost put harry into cardiac arrest. it was something about this small cat-boy, something, that had harry dropping to his knees (literally) put he couldn't quite put a finger on it.

hell, he knew the frightened hybrid for less than a day.

maybe it was his small petite body, or very noticeable curves. it could possibly be his captivating cerulean eyes, or the sharp canines lying behind his pretty pink lips (now a darker shade of almost red). harry considered the fluffiness of his hair, or his adorable softness. the mere thought that the boy wore women's knickers made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end.

besides that, he'd come to a conclusion that he knew absolutely nothing about this boy and he certainly wouldn't let his horny eighteen year old self get in the way.

"yeah i'm- i'm fine, louis. just peachy." harry straightened himself out, walking over to grab the hybrid's arm and pull him onto the bed.

"now, i need you to tell me everything." he was dead serious, almost completely ignoring the still consistent sucking noises coming from louis' mouth.

"well, uh, i'm louis tomlinson. i'm eighteen. i used to live in doncaster with my mum and siblings. i guess i was really born this way, kitty hybrid, my mum told me. had a wild night out on the town, nine months later and i was born."

harry cut louis off, "your mom fucked a cat?!"

"let me finish," louis rolled his beautiful eyes, "well, i wasn't exactly born like this. after i was born, they passed me off as a regular, healthy human being. then, by six, I had grown a tail and two furry ears." he wiggled both body parts; harry had to refrain from cooing.

"and how'd you get here?" he pondered. "ran away," the mood changed, tears filling the pink waterline of louis' once happy eyes, "wasn't easy being different. i was picked on since i was a toddler, even my own mum would make jokes. she never knew how much it hurt."

his voice rose and octave, the lolli dropped to the floor and louis stuffed his face into his hands. "and to top it off i'm gay! fucking gay!" he sobbed, shaking and sniffling.

"hey, hey." harry set a hand on louis' shoulder. "they called me a disgrace. a monster. that i should just die. and then- then this happened." louis sat up stifly, lifting up his shirt.

harry gasped, tears of his own clouding his eyesight. it wouldn't of been much of a waste if he didn't have eyes at all.

across louis' stomach were numerous slashes, too many to count, heartwracking words carved into the tan skin. "louis." harry choked out, looking up with glassy eyes.

louis was looking up at the sky, tears freely running down his cheeks and dripping onto his thighs. his ears were pressed flatly to his head, his tail stood on edge.

harry knew exactly what to do, having had done it with his own friend. he pulled louis in tight, the boy falling limp in his lap. "i wanted to die, harry." he sobbed, stuffing his face into harry's chest, shaking from his own tears.

"no, hey, listen to me. it's going to be okay. i'll take care of you, i promise."

.

fan / vote / comment

an: a bit of a sad chapter, but. i love all the positive input i've been getting on this book.

please comment. it does wonders and doesn't fail to bring a smile to my face.

and i'm so sorry for the super duper short chapter. it's eleven on a sunday and all i really wanna do it snuggle up and watch gigi gorgeous.

plus, please excuse the suck ass titles. i had this idea of sticking with kitty always somewhere in the title but i'm probably going to change them. ugh.

sn: if you have any depressed friends, don't ask them why, just hold them and tell them it'll all be okay. i have two previously depressed friends. i never saw the signs. they always seemed so happy. but they're okay now, and that's all that matters. save a life just by giving them a simple hug.

*.⋆zoe⋆.*