studying and heats.

once harry finally made his way to his room he'd laid louis down on his bed, tucking him under the black comforter.

he'd must've gotten caught up in watched the sun outline louis' soft cheeks, for he was almost scared shitless by his loud ringtone.

"'ello?"

"mate, you gonna come pick us up?"

"oh, right, be right there liam."

harry almost pressed a kiss to louis' head, but caught himself and ran out the door, quickly into his house.

.

"where's louis?" harry rolled his eyes melodramatically at the first word niall spoke, in the passenger's seat of his old beat up car. "at home." with a blank tone, harry kept his eyes trained on the road.

"you left him home all alone?" harry glanced at liam through the rear-view mirror. "yea.." he spoke slowly, paying no attention to niall's odd "i'm very bored" noises.

"mate, he's probably trembling in a corner of the bathroom right now!" liam threw his arms in the air, shaking his head.

"he was sleeping when i left." harry refused to imagine little louis shaking violently, legs hugged to his chest, wet tears leaving tracks down his pink tinted cheeks.

"and he could've woken up. hybrids have a very high rate of separation anxiety. he could kill himself out of panic!" liam shoved his seat.

"since when do you know so much about hybrids?" he drove a little faster. "since i studied them for, like, three weeks," liam spoke in a "duh" tone, "and why the hell are you so uptight? you're literally about to break the steering wheel."

harry hadn't noticed; he relaxed his over-sized hands. "well, whenever i was driving home louis started freaking out. like he was clawing at the seat belt and kicking everywhere. the minute i unbuckled his seat he like launched at me." harry explained.

liam's eyes widened. "that's... drive faster. that's signs of a... heat." "what's a heat?" harry hadn't studied them.

"it's, uhm, like when they're fertile? i guess? yea, and then they're like really horny. and they get really squirmy? it's hard to explain." liam tried, shrugging.

"wait, so they can have, like, babies?" the car stuttered along the road. "yea, but they have to be knotted. by like, an alpha." liam nodded along with harry's flabbergasted expression.

"what's an alpha?"

liam shook his head, "there's different kinds of like people sorta? like omega, beta, and alpha. omega's are usually bonded with an alpha or rarely a beta, beta's are just sort of the "normals", and alphas are like the superior race in a way. they bond omegas and are really domestic." harry never knew.

"am i an alpha?" truly curious, harry asked with a quick look-back at liam. "i can't be sure, but the signs i've learned actually point to yes," liam nodded at harry, "you should still go get tested."

harry ignored the pang of excitement in his stomach, "and how do you know louis' an omega?"

"it's sorta obvious, mate, he's supposedly entering his heat." they pulled into the driveway of harry's house.

"how do i get tested?"

"you gotta get blood taken, simple as that. but you'll have to schedule an appointment."

"thanks mate." harry pat liam's back as the walked into the house, a shaken niall trailing lazily behind them.

harry groaned and liam gasped when they opened the door. there louis was, curled up in a ball on the floor.

he was sleeping as before, but there was an odd looking sheet around him harry'd never seen before. he'd shed the clothes harry had given him and left wrapped up in a large sweatshirt with harry's name printed on the back.

"i think we should go, harry. if he gets "antsy" give em something to "ease it away", if you know what i mean..." liam nodded and with that, he dragged niall from the house.

harry quietly walked over to the bundle of blankets and skin in the middle of the floor. "louis?" he whispered, crouching down next to his flaming face.

he reached a hand out, ignoring the fact it was the the size equivalent of his little face, and set it on his warm face.

his forehead was burning, his cheeks red with heat. "louis." he shook the small boy.

he shook awake with a gasp, his pupils blown wide, almost black. "harry!" he voice sounded hoarse, and his chest started to heave.

"it's me, harry's here." and then he made the mistake of lifting louis up, still bundled in the blankets. louis rolled towards his body, wrapping his arms around harry's neck in a tight squeeze.

"harry.. i-i need." he whimpered into harry's neck, hot breath fanning over his tough skin. "heat. i-shit... heat."

"i know, kitten, i know." he couldn't help but comfort the writhing boy in his arms. "i need- i need..." louis cried out, sniffling frustrated tears.

"i'll get liam to help, just, wait here-" to say getting louis off him at this point would be an understatement. he clung to harry like a koala, panting into his neck.

"lou, let go. i have to get to the phone." harry desperately tried to pry louis and his bundle of blankets off himself, but the hybrid stuck like glue.

he was beginning to become pissed, and he would no doubt lash out if louis didn't cut the nonsense, and in that moment, he felt his stomach churn lightly and louis pulled away, "oh my god, oh my god!"

"let go louis." harry growled, which only seemed to attach louis tighter to his side. "you're, oh my god, harry." he purred, fucking purred.

finally fed up, harry abruptly stood up and let louis hang from his as he dialed liam's number.

"hello?"

"i've got a hybrid in heat, send 911."

.

fan / vote / comment

an: i think all of you guys are sorta underestimating me cause you don't even KNOW all the kinky stuff i've come up with i actually think i might've invented something who knows tbh i can't wAIT

oh and im v sorry for yet another short chapter it's been almost a week since i updated and i felt bad but i really didn't have enough energy to write a regular chapter (around 2000 words) so i squeezed something out im sorry if it's bad

OH and i thought i would do y'all a favor and give you a gif of louis grinding on a pillow bc why not maybe he was doing that before harry liam and niall got home you're welcome

sn: im so tired like someone come cuddle me i really need it and im super stressed ugh

qotc: would you guys mind following my sub!louis twitter acc @puffylwt? im sorry for the self promo but i'm sooo close to 1k and yeaa

botc:

Big Baby || Larry Stylinson by @stylinkink [this is literally the queen of sub!louis fics like if you haven't read this you need to get your ass out from under that rock babe]

sugar baby ✫ stylinson | au | » hiatus « by @heyhoran [it's bottom!harry and hiatus but it's cute af and i love heyhoran omf]

*.⋆zoe⋆.*