children and bouncing.

it was quite a bit awkward after that, louis' blush gleaming through the dark and harry's awkward (well, for louis) intense gaze.

"can i-" louis started but harry cut him off, surging up and pressing his soft mouth to louis' thin lips.

he squeaked, surprised, but fell pliant almost immediately into harry's body. harry made no move to deepen the kiss, running his hand hesitantly across the tips of louis' caramel ears.

the hybrid whimpered, causing harry to furrow his eyebrows and lightly pet his right ear.

a shiver wracked through his body, shaking harry and his bed slightly. harry smiled into their kiss, making louis smile along.

louis, finally, pulled away. the smile never left his face.

.

"harry!" harry shook awake, eyes wide. "harry!" his mother called again. harry looked down at the boy asleep on his chest, mouth open slightly and eyelashes tickling his cheeks.

in a state on panic, he carefully shoved louis off him and ran from his room, slamming the door behind him just as anne was walking up the stairs.

"what do you need mum?" he let out a shaky breath, smiling nervously. "i'm just about to go out, babe. just wanted to tell you there's some fruit left over from my breakfast."

she grabbed her bag and kissed harry on the cheek, hurrying down the stairs and out the front door.

he let out a long sigh, pushing his door back open and walking inside his room. he froze in his step, staring at the mind boggling sight before him.

it looked like louis had just woken up (which he had), hair frazzled, sticking out in multiple places. he was rubbing his eyes furiously, resembling a toddler in the most heart melting way.

his lips were a dark shade of pink, like a rose, and his cheeks were tinted a lighter color. "good morning!" he beamed, smiling at harry.

he admired the way the edges of louis' eyes crinkled whenever his smiled broadened enough.

"morning." harry mumbled, resisting the smile trying to invade his lips. but, he does wish it was something else invading them.

the boy yawned, his sharp canines accentuating and his small arms stretched out to capacity.

"what're we gonna do today?" once he was over with his little yawning session, louis hopped out of bed and skipped over to harry, rocking on his heels in front of him.

"well i'm having some mates over. could you just, lay low?" harry shrugged, walking around louis to phish through his messy room for some video games they could play.

louis crossed his arms, furrowing his eyebrows. "why can't i go with you?" harry continued to sift through his things, throwing an old pizza box across the room.

"because mate time, is my time. just- stay up here, yea?" he bargained, finally finding two fifa games and pushing past louis.

"no!" the hybrid stomped his foot, yelling loud enough to make harry stumble forward. "stay in there. if you're hungry, grab some food, but don't disturb us."

harry finished and closed the bedroom door behind him, sending a quick message to niall and liam.

he ignored the sound that was probably louis dropping to the floor and grabbed a few bags of chips, lounging on the sofa while he waited.

two hours later, while the three were into their fourth game of fifa, harry heard footsteps and sniffling.

both niall and liam seemed to notice, too, and their eyes widened when a red-nosed, red-eyed, louis emerged.

'damn, he cries a lot' harry rolled his eyes and continued with the video game.

they were both speechless as he trudged past them, straight into the kitchen without bearing a word.

"who's that?" niall hissed, eyes still wide as both his and liam's turned to harry. "uh, that's, uh." harry stuttered, appalled by the miserable state louis looked to be in.

"uhm, sir? boy? uh, you." liam mumbled when louis came back out from the room, clutching a teddy bear to his chest harry assumed was the one on display on their windowsill.

louis looked up from the floor, towards liam. "what's your name? why're you here?" niall glared at liam.

"liam," he said in a warning tone, "c'mere." niall spoke softly, gently beckoning louis with a pale finger.

the boy complied, waddling over to niall and sitting in his lap. niall pets his hair, brushing it from his eyes. harry felt a weird burn in the pit of his stomach.

"tell me, what's wrong, darling?" darling. "h-harry wouldn't let me come down w-with you guys. a-and he slammed the door in my f-face and i went." louis covered his human ears like a child, pouting and letting the stuffed bear sit on his lap.

"well that's just mean." niall pouted, then smiled and touched louis' nose, "boop."

louis giggled and smiled up at niall. "i like you." he 'booped' niall's nose back. the warmth-now burning heat, actually-spread through harry like a wildfire, his fists clenching.

liam watched him cautiously, eyes moving from the two back to harry nervously.

"goodnight." the red-faced lad grumbled, before shooting up the stairs and into his bedroom. louis flinched when the door slammed shut.

niall tightened his hold, and rubbing louis' back soothingly. "i-is he usually like this?" louis looked up through his dark lashes, almost lengthened to reach the tip of his eyebrows.

"nah, must be tired s'all. gets like that a lot in class." an irish chuckle brightened louis' eyes. "your laugh is funny." he giggled, poking niall's chiseled chin.

all he could do was laugh some more, unintentionally bouncing louis on his knee. "do that again." startled both boys, just as they were settling in for another video game.

"what?" niall looked down at the little boy curled up in his lap, innocent practically written on his glistening forehead.

"bounce me please." louis pouted, fisting his hands in niall's worn out t-shirt. he hesitantly started to moved his legs, watching louis awkwardly.

eventually, the hybrid's eyelids started to droop and he settled in niall's lap, button nose nuzzled into his pale chest.

and not until then did niall and liam notice the caramel ears, and matching tail, attached to the snoozing boy.

.

fan / vote / comment

an: NOUIS

sn: i might actually edit all the chapters of this book, so if i do i'll notify you guys. i might change a lot, i might just change some details... we'll see

qotc: do you like the little innuendos i do? (i'm debating on removing them or not.. ; pls comment !!)

*.⋆zoe⋆.*