thirteen

"here comes mr. clueless!" niall shouted as harry dragged the heavy pink suitcase louis had found in gemma's room and packed completely full through liam's door.

"where's the little troublemaker?" he continued. "don't call him that, you make it sound like he's a five year old boy." harry grumbled under his breath, dropping the large bag onto the wooden door.

niall didn't reply, already re-entranced by his video game. "anyways, he's in the car. another "episode" happened." liam scoffed as he grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"brb." harry hurried out to the car, sighing at the small boy squirming inside his back seat.

just as he was struggling to carry louis inside whilst avoiding getting molested, he spotted a figure walking closer behind him.

"harry? is that you?" harry furrowed his eyebrows, turning around to be met with the one and only perrie edwards. "oh, hey perrie." he mumbled, turning back around to pick louis up in his arms.

"who's that? your baby cousin?" she peered over harry's shoulder as he turned around with a writhing louis still tucked against his chest.

the curly haired boy didn't answer, pushing past perrie in a hurry to take care of louis in any way he had to. "hey! wait!" harry sighed, turning around to face the blonde haired girl.

"who's in there with you?" she nodded to liam's house, smacking her gum loudly. "liam, sophia, and niall. are we done here?" harry turned back around rubbing louis' side with his thumb as he made his way inside.

just as he was shutting the front door, perrie slipped in behind him. "can i join you all?" she puffed out her chest, biting her pink lip.

"sure ya can." niall, being the only one in the room, shouted over the sound of his headphones. harry rolled his eyes, walking up the stairs into the guest bedroom where liam had set his bag.

perrie followed behind him, sitting herself on the bed. she eyed louis, who was now sound asleep. harry looked fondly at the little kitten, his extremities hidden, and laid him down on the queen bed.

"so, do you have to like change his diaper and stuff?" she asked, twisting her hair around her manicured finger. harry gave her a disgusted look, and continued to tuck louis under the warm blankets.

once harry had tucked louis into bed and secretively left a lingering kiss on the sleeping boy's forehead, he walked back down to the living room with niall.

perrie, of course, followed right behind and hurried to sit more the uncomfortably close to harry on the couch.

"hey perrie." niall spoke simultaneously, pushing away at his controller. "next game mate?" he asked harry and the brown haired boy nodded.

"i've always loved gamer boys..." perrie sighed, looking over at harry expectedly. when she got no response from either boy, perrie huffed and crossed her arms across her large chest.

eventually, liam came down the steps during their third game of fifa. "i heard louis makin' some noi- oh, uh, hello perrie?" liam sent a questioning look towards the other guys.

soon after, sophia walked down the stairs, visibly scoffing at the blonde girl rubbing herself all over harry. "anyone hungry?" liam called from the kitchen, bringing out a folder to restaurant delivery menus.

"i am..." perrie smirked, pushing up onto to harry and setting her hand on his upper thigh. he shuffled nervously, trying to shove her off without losing his temper and throwing her into the fucking wall.

"uh, yea," harry awkwardly cleared his throat, "just some chips would be great." just as harry started up their game again, a loud meow made everyone in the room, including liam and sophia, to jump.

"what the actual fuck was that?!" niall grumbled, throwing his controller in frustration that he'd lost to harry once again. perrie rolled her eyes, "probably just harry's weird friend."

harry gave her a disgusted look, jogging up the stairs. when he walked into the guest room, he was immediately bombarded with a foreign smell so strong, it gave him goosebumps.

the entire room was a hot as a sauna, and the bed was soaked with what was hopefully sweat. louis was whimpering and writhing on the bed, clutching a wet-looking pillow to his chest.

harry closed the door quietly behind him, walking over to the small boy. "louis, louis wake up." harry shook the boy's shoulder. as if he wasn't even sleeping, louis' eyes opened wide and his mouth gaped.

harry could hear his heavy breathing in the silent room, while he stared at harry like he was a terrifying killer. "ha-hazza..." he whispered. his voice sounded rough and broken like he'd been screaming for hours, and a lonely tear escaped his ocean blue eyes to slide slowly down his flushed cheek.

harry's mouth gaped slightly, moving towards louis slower than a snail. "louis.." he whispered, and in an almost blur, louis launched himself at harry as his canines slide into harry's tshirt covered neck.

"ahh!" harry jerked, but instinctively grabbed onto louis' waist as he pushed his weight into harry's arms. a searing pain shot through his shoulder, and not long after he felt as if the dentist had slipped and stabbed him in the gums.

"what the-" he felt two extremely pointy shards slide into his mouth and nudge at his bottom teeth. louis whimpered against his shoulder, and he felt more tears stain his shirt.

cringing through the pain, harry rubbed the hybrid's back, also ignoring the evident wet all coating the boy. "shh, it's okay, it's alright." harry cooed, soothing louis softly.

"babe..." he whispered, rubbing louis' arms, latched around harry's neck tightly. louis sobbed, finally pulling his teeth from harry's injured shoulder.

blood gushed from the open wound but all of harry's attention was focused on the sniffling boy sitting in front of him. "i'm right here." he rubbed the kitten's back while he rubbed his eyes furiously.

when louis finally looked up at harry, he gasped loudly. harry flinched when louis' jerked his hand to harry's face like he was almost going to slap him, but only prodded at harry's teeth.

"wha-?" both boys turned to the door as it opened and liam and sophia peeked their heads in. sophia gasped, throwing a hand over her mouth. liam's eyes bulged from his head and his eyes looked from louis to harry repeatedly.

"what the hell?"

.

fan ; vote ; comment

an: i have no idea where the hell this book is going but as long as harry and louis fuck in the end it's okay

sn: IM SO SORRY FOR BEING A SHIT WRITER AND NOT UPDATED FOR A MILLION YEARS AND STUFF BUT IM BACK AND ITS GREAT AND YEA IM FUCKING SO SORRY

i was actually not gonna update this for another couple of days and then good old common sense slapped upside the face like " bitch they have been waiting post the fucking story " so ...

qotc: did you guys miss me/this book? ((BECAUSE GOD DID I MISS U GUYS))

no botc cause yea it's late and i really need sleep.

all the love. 💕

zoe 🍑💦