"OUR OMEGA LEADERNIM" (A webtoon not a wattpad update)(Must read)

Ok firstly this is the special Wattpad update, that I promised, I have been planning to update this chapter since 2 months, from when I first got the idea to start this book. I am ssooooooo excited for this chapter. and Thankyoujuuuu a ton for 1.02k (love you 3000.)🥳😆🤩💜💜💜💜💜 

WARNING! long summary/review, ahead:
( please read till the end, mandatory)
So, today instead of a Wattpad story I am going to update you on a WEBTOON story. I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW How to start with this. This WEBTOON is legit legendary, I swear I don't know how I lived without getting to know about the WEBTOON "OUR OMEGA LEADERNIM".
So this is a WEBTOON. . I CAN SAY IS THE ART STYLE IS INSPIRED BY BTS, yes the author has claimed that it is Taekook inspired art style. If you don't want it to be a BTS related Webtoon, then don't think of it that way. And it is OMEGAVERSE. I am sorry if you don't like omegaverse, but you will miss your chance to view this legendary webtoon. Firstly the plot is fantastic, and it is a slow burn, which is fine with me but the author takes a really long time to upload though, but I would literally wait even a thousand years for this. And secondly, the characters sketch is out of the world, I swear I fell off a cliff when I looked at my taetae. He looks fricking Divine, like a god or something, just hand s' down amazing work by the author. PLEASE DON'T MISS IT. And I love Jiminie, and Taehyung s' character it is so good and also Jungkookie s'. Honestly, I don't think anybody would have recommended you, but I am because I know you all would love this, and I want you to read it. It is also extremely popular. So ya, but you need to download the WEBTOON  app and Log in to WEBTOON, to view this, and that's all, or just type our omega leader-nim in google and then you can view it from there.  Just don't ignore this WEBTOON for any reason, It is AMAZING, so don't forget, and I literally simp over anything and everything..... like I was a total simping mess while reading this. Please don't blame me they look gorgeous...So here are some images for making you read this.........

So here are some images for making you read this