JEON 'S HEAVEN-TK 🔪

It's one of the longest and one of the most magnificent books ever

It's one of the longest and one of the most magnificent books ever. There is a megaton amount of everything you could ever crave for. Even the author s' writing is beautiful and it improved so much from every single chapter. I would say that this is the best mafia book of all time. I could never get enough of it. I feel that it shows the more comprehensive and horrifying side of the mafia than any other book, it's not that easy to just be a mafia, well I got to know that through this book. Jungkook s' character was just a chef s' kiss, his possessiveness, a little bit of psycho touch and that ultra whipped version only for Tae was just the cutest. Like reading jungkook with that mafia intellect literally made me squeal. And the number of hardships Taehyung faced paired with the love deprived Jungkook was a match made in heaven. I felt ample seeing Taekook finding solace in each other. The drama, gore, angst, the heart-wrenching backstories, mind-blowing smut and the fear the characters emit when they hear the mafias' name,  altogether made it the most packed and perfect mafia book of all time. I had to say that Jikook was just top-notch here, I fell in love with their petty fights and that never-ending hatred for each other. Jin was definitely that one unforgettable character for me. And Yoonmin has the wildest couple and Vmin has soulmates just completes this book. I think there are only about ten more chapters to go for this romance- thriller. Must-read. Enjoyyyyyy!

Status: ongoing
Author:Project56
Top jk
Bottom Tae

A/N: Edit-Previously I asked a question to the audience which has been removed now.

ADIOS AMIGOS!