Butterfly|| kookv ❤️

This is one of the best books of this author, it is amazing

This is one of the best books of this author, it is amazing. I just love the fact that this author has the most intriguing plots, all her storylines are so interesting that I could never keep the book down. In most of the parts of the books, I was like "Oh my god is this is happening?". I just love this author s' books. Tayja and Taehyung s' sister are very cute. And I was damn sad when one of the characters died( this is not a spoiler it is mentioned in the starting itself), but don't worry it doesn't affect the story that much, that is the only sad part.....This story is just perfect, I had a wonderful time reading this book and I highly recommend this book to you. Enjoy!

Status: completed
Author:whoresome_rat

Top jk
Bottom tae

A/N: After recommending this beautiful story today I just remembered how happy it makes me feel when I recommend these stories, I am getting so busy that I barely have any physical or mental energy to read and recommend and, I humbly apologise....but I have decided that I would never stop updating. I am late sometimes so please bear with me......I love you all to infinity and beyond .....

And I also low key wanted update on Jungkook s' birthday so ya......And it is 70 chapter I am so happy

And OMG! Only 140 views to go for 5k, thank you so much for supporting me....💜

TODAY IS JUNGKOOK  S'   BIRTHDAY AND I WAS GENUINELY SO HAPPY TODAY , I THINK THATS HIS POWER

TODAY IS JUNGKOOK  S'   BIRTHDAY AND I WAS GENUINELY SO HAPPY TODAY , I THINK THATS HIS POWER..........MAY GOD BLESS THIS BUNNY , I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY MY JUNGLE BOOK ..... 💜

ADIOS AMIGOS!