Sugar rush/KOOKV*M*

Such an amazing book

Such an amazing book. The plot was quite different, usually, I didn't like the forbidden kind of love, but the way the author wrote it was like a masterpiece and not a mistake. All characters were just so unique since you would like them for one moment but the next instant you could hate them, they are so many delirious twists, which was quite entertaining to read. The only thing that irritated me was Jungkook being such an ass to Taehyung, but finally, it gets better in the end. The only thing that I was very thankful for was Jimin s' existence in the book, Vmin cured my heart. I also felt that all the problems and struggles were overcome in the most realistic way possible and not some crazy fighting sequence, lol. Taekook had simple and cute chemistry, that made my heart melt. The ending was messy but fantastic, I definitely do not wanna disclose much. Like the author said sugar rush makes you feel super hyper and addictive but when the rush is over you are left with nothing but an empty feeling. Great read. Enjoy!

Status: completed
Author:MAKNAELATTAE
Top jk
Bottom Tae

A/N: OMFG, sorry for not updating since forever. I had a major writing block or say recommenders block, it probably sounds weird. But we have it too💀. Sorry for being so disappointing 😭.

Question of the day: What is your favourite type of Taekook?
My answer: Top Jungkook and power bottom Tae, like even though Tae is sub he is not very weak either, you know.

ADIOS AMIGOS!