our narrator drank and so he spilled art

Gulp. Gulp. Gulp.

He gulped it down again. The scenes of the room coming alive again in this awkward pause. Tv which hadn't been shut down, a cat's meowing being heard from somewhere, curtains half closed and doors half opened. The stink of his mouth which smelled of beer, he could smell it. "Your luxuries can't bear the scent?"

"Just not used to it."

"By the end you will. By the end you will."

Ajay nodded. He wrote some things in his note about his thoughts and looked back at the old man. Ajay can see the look of confusion on the old man's face.

"What's the matter, you don't look happy?"

"I thought, before we started this story that the man found in jungle by Vikram and Laura was dead, but during saying it to you i remembered that no, he wasnt."

"Ohh?" Ajay said. This was something. Was the old man diverting? Lying? Possibilities exist. What really happened then, after so many years of the story being passed down to him, is it still that much true? That much true to its essence? Without any faults? There must be some faults. No worries. Ajay will edit. He will edit out, or edit in any part of the story according to his needs.

"It's weird, I've never remembered or told the story this clearly before, how?" The man said as he drank another bottle.

"It's because of this." The man said as banged his beer bottle in front of Ajay.

"The beer?"

"Not just any beer," He told.

"What?"

He came a little forward, bringing the smell, bringing the dirtiness, the druken eyes in front of Ajay. "This makes life easier."

"What about it?"

"The beer, alcohol, all this, helps me to speak the truth, the truth which even I didn't knew was in me! It brings out the world to you," he said as he drank again, "I've never drank and told a story, I think that's why it didn't came out true often.

"Long way to go." Vikram said as looked at the clock; 11 AM.

Vikram saw the Old Man crying.

"Anyway,"