*gasp* divided in darkness

"I think we should rest now Parth, the sun's down and maybe you're a superman but we're all feeling a littleee hungry." Ravi said as he leaned on the donkey for some support.

Parth turned and examined the area. They were in the middle of nowhere; it was a jungle in the mountain so finding a stable place to rest was hard. There were long, bushy trees, which covered the moonlight from entering. Chorus of sounds were coming from the forest surrounding them, the black forest floor was scattered with thick roots and fallen fruits.

"This is the nearest place to a good shelter we'll find Parth." Dada said.

Parth nodded as they all gathered around and took out the goods from the donkeys.

"I saw through the trees a place nearby with some fresh grass; I'll take the donkeys there." Laura said as she got hold of 3 donkeys.

"Don't go alone, let me come with you. I'm an expert when it comes to matters like cattle feeding." Dada said as he turned his donkey to the side Laura was facing.

"Take care." Vikram said to Dada and Laura as they walked their way to the grass field, which was a 10-minute walk from there, and Dada and Laura have to stay there as a lookout for the cattle's.

"So, plan to go and check the road ahead?" Sarman said as he joined Parth and Vikram looking ahead in the forest, filled with darkness.

"Yes, but not everyone." Vikram said.

"Rajeev has decided to stay here with Ravi to ready the vegetables."

"Well, we are the smartest of the lot so makes sense."

"Back to business guys." Parth said as the twins shook away,
"Vikram, Sarman and I, we three will be going out there. We'll search for the river which Dada had said was somewhere there in the dark, until our flames burn out and will return then, no further exploring." Parth said.

"Here found it." Rajeev said as he came from behind with a thick wooden stick in his hand, wrapping a cloth around it.

"And here are the stones." Vikram said as he held two big stones in his hand, greyish in color but dirt around it.

"I know how to." Sarman said as he took the stones and went towards the camp where blocks of woods were cut.

Sarman bend down and in three tries the wood burned surrounding the place with light.

Rajeev brought the stick near the fire and burned it, "We have 1 more, and let's light that too, we'll need it too." Rajeev said as he went towards our bags and took out another stick, the same size but a different cloth.

"I'll take it to them, you ready the food." Ravi said to Rajeev as he took the flame.

"Okay then," Parth said, "meet soon." And started walking with Sarman and Vikram into the deep jungle ahead and Ravi went back to where Laura and Dada are.

...

"You sure there are no animals here?" Vikram asked he held the flame up ahead and above so the path became more and more clear.

"None that I can see." Parth said as he and Sarman walked behind Vikram looking sideways trying to figure out where they were.