do you like Rajeev, my audience?

That Morning:

"We've waited the whole night for them, making shifts and being worried and they still haven't returned," Laura said, annoyed now, "May in the name of God they be alive. I swear if they're not dead, I'll kill them."

"Good Morning and what is happening?" Ravi said as he and Rajeev got up.

"They haven't returned till now." Laura announced.

"Be calm Laura." Dada said, he had been handling Laura for the past 30 minutes.

"I have a question." Ravi asked as he got up.

"For me? What?" Laura asked.

"Are you worried or annoyed or just being yourself?"

"I am all, what the hell is the matter with you," She shouted as Ravi became looked at Dada. Dada replied with, "I've been called, proved and accepted as Mad for the past 30 minutes."

"How are you all calm?" Laura shouted as Ravi and Rajeev turned to face her.

"Well, calm isn't the word.." Dada said. He walked past Laura towards Rajeev, who stood there facing the path in which their friends had disappeared. After a second everyone stood beside Rajeev, not being able to tell what they want.

"What do you think?" Ravi asked Dada.

"Well, we have to find our friends. They don't know the way to Sangla or any place." Rajeev told.

"So you are telling we have to go in there and find them?" Ravi asked, knowing the answer to it.

"We can't go back; the Britishers will surely find us. The only way is forward." Dada said.

"So back there is Prison, ahead is Death." Ravi said.

"Hey, what are you-" Laura asked.

"I will choose Prison I think." He said loudly. Everyone ignored him.

"You wanted adventure, this is it." Laura said, "I choose Death. Let's go, no time to waste."

Dada too said, "I am closest to death, let's go." They walked back to their camp to pack things up.

"Hey Ravi," Rajeev said placing his hand on Ravi's shoulders, "I know you are scared, but for now, we have to go forward."

"But-but..."

"Think, if we get the treasure in our hands, we will be rich!"

"Our lives Rajeev!"

"Do they mean anything now?" Rajeev said, his eyes wide opened and fixed at Ravi's.

"What do you mean 'do they mean anything?', of course they do! Think about our parents!"

"I did. That's what I am telling you. Think about them. The have spent their whole lives farming and working. With the gold, they won't have to."

"Don't say you think of our parents after all this time! You don't love them."

"Just because I ignore them doesn't mean I don't care about them!"