Read! See! Behold! For things pick up pace; Nature starts entering

Raju crawled back to his bed and tried to sleep, with great tension rising outside the camp.
They were going to leave out for the treasure soon now; if any of his friends die, if Dada died.., will it all be his fault?
...

He was shaking recklessly when he woke up. The early light rays coming from his window, along with the ruffled sound. It was time.

Cliff was shouting orders as he stood in front of the group of soldiers sitting on their horses; some yawning, some examining their weapons. When Cliff shouted, all eyes rested on him.
"Keep your weapons armed and your eyes opened! Leave the rest to our horses and my orders."

He turned to Raju, who was standing still in the ground and listening to every word spoken, and ordered, "You don't know how to ride a horse, right?" Raju nodded, "Then you shall feel nice at the company of Matthew."

"Why can't I ride with you?" There was complete silence when Raju shouted those words.

"Because I have more important things to do than babysit children. No offence, Matthew."

"You're afraid of my father?" Raju shouted.

"Why will he be afraid of a dead man!" Mathew shouted at Raju.

"Who," Raju said, "Won't be. a man who turned himself from a farmer to the British's top rival alive in the North's?"

"Enough, come with me." Mathew said, dragging Raju away.

"Wait Matthew," Raju heard Cliff saying, "I'll take him."

"Captain..." Matthew loosened the grip On Raju, "Captain you don't think anything he said to be true, right? I could take him."

"He said his points on the matter, and I would like to say mine. You can join the crowd, Mathew, thank you."

Mathew helped Raju climb up Cliff's horse.

"Let's go," Cliff shouted as he kicked his horse and they started moving forward into the dimly lit jungle. The rays were still trying to make their way into the jungle through the thick tree covers. The cries and cheers of animals could be heard from deep inside the jungle, but not seen.

"Don't worry. They don't attack at daytime. And we have guns" Raju heard a soldier say to another.

"Careful, Raj." He heard Cliff speak; Raj was what Cliff called him. "Manners are something I doubt you know anything of."

Raju stayed silent.

"Your father was a very good fighter. I doubt though, did he ever shared his past with you?"
He thought about it; memories spend with his father came to him: the smiles, the plays and the stories.. they all shifted to Dada as his father became the Head. He could see the change clearly now than ever before, of his childhood.

"No, I think," Cliff answered Raju's thoughts.

The fact that Cliff, the man who was an enemy knew something about his father he had not noticed, was itching him.

"A man who looks away from his past is perhaps no man at all."

"He is Ten-Times the man than you ever could be Cliff!" Raju raged as he moved himself a little over the horse's neck and away from Cliff.