beginning of a friendship?

Nighttime:

'I've never felt a mixture of this much fear and boredom in my life!' Parth laid on his back, facing the star-full night, through the hole on the top of the cave he was residing in. He would decide tomorrow whether to go back or continue the journey; without Vikram he didn't want to take another step.

'That is the brightest star there is. Always manages to come!' He thought as he played with his index finger, forming a pattern as he heard something. His hand hanged in the air; he didn't dare move. The sounds he was fortunate to hear in the past hours were of leaves crashing against each other and the waterfall, this was something else. His hand made his way to his knife; laying above above his chest. He pushed himself up.

"Help.." Came a faint sound just from outside the cave.

'Don't help! This is exactly when you don't help!'

Parth glued himself with the cave wall and slowly moved himself out of the cave, with the knife held near his body.

A man came into view, laying motionless on the ground with his back towards Parth.

"This night is turning to be so... soo..." He whispered to himself as he bend down; with his knife still held tightly on his left hand. With his spare hand he checked the fallen man's pulse.

'He's alive.' He thought. Now he looked at him:

His right leg was bleeding. Night had fallen and it was becoming harder to figure out the face. Parth rushed back inside, picked up the stick which was wrapped around a cloth and then after several trials, finally burnt the fire. He rushed back outside and saw the body laying there, motionless as he had left him. He brought the torch near his face and saw a handsome, young face with minor cuts all over the face. He dragged the torch down and saw a badge stapled to his Uniform. Parth couldn't make out much of the uniform but saw the name written on the Badge: Brian.

He examined his leg for a moment and then backed away, thinking. 'This man needs help.'

'We need help.' His mind said, 'You decided that you will leave the first thing in the morning.'

'We will. But let's help him first.'

'Let's open a Hospitaal! Let injured animals come too! Though I think they would like to stay for Dinner too.'

He shut his brain and held Brian by his shoulder, dragging him inside the cave.

He carefully laid down the faint body, covered it with cloth and water, did all that he knew and crawled back towards the cave wall. 

'Let's just hope he doesn't kill you after waking up. Why do you think everyone is good?' His thoughts said as Parth laid down himself, and with his hands behind his head and his eyes searching the stars for something he didn't knew, and he said, 'I don't know, I guess.' The moon's tail vanishing behind the dark of clouds into the night was the last thing he saw as he drifted off in his first night sleep. The first of many, he thought, nights which he may have to spend finding the Treasure and his Friends. Well, now someone else came into the story; Brian.

...

Brian's thoughts struggled to find a correct explanation of what he was doing inside a cave, his leg wounded and treated and as he turned his face, with a human sleeping with him!