Chapter 4: Home sweet home?

A/N:
Writing font meaning

Italic = enthesis (idk if that's how you spell it sorry) on the word/s, flashback or what happened on the previous chapter

Bold = A/N (authors note) or something to remember/important

>~••••••~<

We leave Benjiro and we have decided that we are going to go to our huts.

>~••••••~<

As we get closer to our huts the sky is gradually getting darker and darker. It must be quite late now "well, I guess we're here," I say as we reach the opening surrounded by huts, some of them have lights on while others don't "bye" Eri waves, walking to go find her hut "bye," I say in response, then turn to go find my hut, it seems like they have split them by gender, so the boys are on the left side of the circle and the girls are on the right side "hmmm" I murmur as I walk around the circle of huts "Akiko, Ichika, Sara.......uh...oh! Me!" I say cheerfully as I walk up the dusty, sandy path to my hut.

I notice a pair of keys on the prickly door-mat, I pick them up and look at the little key chain attached to it 'Anaka Amami's Keys' it reads. I put the keys into the lock on the door and turn it, the door opens and I step inside and close the door behind me then turn around and lock it. I switch on the light to my hut.

The hut isn't massive, but it's still big! The first thing you notice when you first enter the hut is the large double bed in the back of the smallish room. The bed has a large wooden frame with light green sheer fabric curtains draped around the top of the tall frame. There are two large windows placed on all four walls that also have light green sheer fabric curtains. And the floor has beautiful jungle wood planks laid and glued onto the ground of the hut. There is a mini kitchen to the left of the front door. The wooden cabinets are made out of jungle wood -- most, if not all, of the wood in the hut is made out of jungle wood -- and is painted a pastel mint color. The tabletops are made out of a cloudy white marble while the small white fridge and freezer on the side are like any old fridge and freezer, nothing special. There is a metal sink built into the counter a bit away from the mint green, metal, stove. Just above the front door, there is a small TV monitor thing.

I walk to the little wooden door to the right wall and open it. I switch on the light and it turns out to be a small bathroom with a small shower, toilet and a sink. There's also a small towel rack with a light pastel green towel hanging on it. There are mint and cream tiles laid on the floor.

Before I leave the bathroom I switch off the light and run and jump onto the bed. As soon as my body hits the bed my body starts to sink into the mattress. I lie there on my front for a bit before a familiar high pitched voice interrupts the comfortable silence in the room, the monitor screen lights up showing the bear himself, Monokuma "it's 10 PM everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! This means it's now officially nighttime, in other words, curfew! You can leave your hut if you want. Though I would advise you not to leave your hut, because if you do! There will be a higher chance of you being KILLED! Puhuhuhuhuhu. See you in the morning! That is if you make it to see the morning. Nyanyanyanyanyaaa" then the monitor switched off, the panda like bear disappearing with it.

Monokuma has encouraged me to switch off the main light sleep. First of all, I change out of my jeans skirt and multi-colored top and look in the closet "what clothes did they give me......." I say to no one. It seems they have given me lots of duplicates of the same outfit I woke up with. Boring. Either way, I manage to find an avocado green noodle strap tank top with matching shorts.

I step into the bathroom to see if there is any toothpaste and a toothbrush for me, luckly, there is. I brush my teeth and wash my hands. I then finally lie down and get comfortable in the soft linen sheets.

I lie in the darkness, lying on my side.

What an eventful day.

I mean, first; I woke up in a place I don't know, I'm with a bunch of people I don't even know and -- worst of all -- we are now in a killing game. How wonderful is that! In case you didn't get the memo; I was being sarcastic. I mean, if you didn't get that then you are very very dumb. Sorry not sorry.

I'm getting really tired and my eyes are slowly dropping, I don't know if I'll fall asleep now tho-

>~•••A/N•••~<

Hi everyone! Sorry this chapter is short, I'll get the next one out as soon as possible so yeah. Look forward to that ig.

Love ya'll

– Kess

Published: 6/7/2021

Word Count: 887