Chapter 6: Let's get to it!

A/N:
Writing font meaning

Italic = anthesis (idk if that's how you spell it sorry) on the word/s, flashback, what happened in the previous chapter

Bold = A/N (authors note), something to remember/important or a video

Bold and italic = something to remember/important with enthesis, Anaka's poems, something to remember/important in a video

Bold and Underline = anthesis in a video

>~•••end of last chapter•••~<

Before Kioshi -- or anyone for that matter -- could say anything back to Mikki, Ayaka stands up on one of the tables in the room and shouts "everyone! Can I have your attention please"

>~••••••~<

Everyone turns to Ayaka to see what she has to say "I've been thinking -- more specifically about how we can escape this place -- and I think I've come up with something" she continues.

"Yesterday I walked in one direction to see if I ever came across a beach or the end of the island, and sure enough, I came across a beach. It's not actually that far from here. So today we could go to the beach and see if there is anything we could use to'' ''are you about to suggest we swim to a different island when we don't even know for certain where we are in the first place?" Ezume inquires "yes but I would word that differently"

"Anyway" Ayaka continues as if the small conversation she just had with Ezume didn't just happen "well, who's with-" "you're not planning on escaping this island, are you?" Monokuma says, interrupting whatever Ayaka had to say "yes, and what are you going to do about it?" Ayaka asks me Monokuma "I mean, go ahead, if you really want to try and escape, go ahead" "what do you mean 'try?" "I mean you can try to escape" "why aren't you scared about us planning our escape?" "because there is no way for you to escape!" Monokuma says with an urk mark forming on his forehead while punching his nubs of paws in the air "if you want to escape so badly then you'll need to get away with MURDER! But anyway, I didn't actually come here to interrupt your little escape plan meeting. Instead, I came here to tell you you're allllll going to watch your own little video! Think of it as....a motive, kyahahahaha..well come on then, follow me"

We all start to follow Monokuma too wherever this so-called motive video is.

>~•••time skip to when they get to the motive video room•••~<

We are now in what looks like a computer room with multiple small desks with computers at every one of them, they look like box desks "now your gonna watch your own little movie, prepare for the waterworks, puuuuhuhhuhuhuhuu!" What does he mean by 'prepare for the waterworks'? What's that got to do with anything? What's this 'motive video' about?

"Right" Monokuma starts "I want you to sit down at one of these desks, but before that, here" he hands out cassette tapes to all of us "now you can go to your desks" I walk to the middle desk in the back row "if you want to watch it with headphones on, there are headphones on your desk next to the computer" oh, there actually are. I don't know why he's being so.....nice? I guess you could call it 'nice'. But it's also extremely suspicious for him to suddenly be so kind and patient.

I put the headphones on and plug them into the back of the computer then put the cassette into the cassette player below the computer and pretty much immediately a video starts playing on the computer screen. The image on the screen is all eleven of my younger sisters, my brother and my parents sitting on a sofa, then, Monokuma pops up on the screen.