Chapter 2.

"You look like an idiot, why is your hair purple?" I scowled at Eve as she strutted out of the pack house. Eve had the ability to change her physical features as a disguise, one of the special abilities the Celestial Being herself granted her for being an Assassin. Even though we were fraternal twins we very much favored each other.

Eve was always the one to have her curly hair in different colors to help everyone figure out which one of us was which and right now it was purple.

"Don't hate on my style, just shut up and come on," she muttered before immediately taking off into the sky, her white wings reflecting in the sun.

I turned back to the house and noticed Nicholas and Elizabeth standing on the porch waving at me. I waved back before turning away and taking off into the sky behind Eve. I spiraled up into the air until I was flying right next to Eve.

Now wasn't the time for fun and games, we had a divine order that needed to be fulfilled.

"See if you can locate Alpha Jason with your vision," Eve instructed.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes as I concentrated hard, trying to focus my energy and power towards Alpha Jason and his thoughts. One of my special abilities granted to me amongst many other abilities was the power to read ones thoughts throughout and locate anyone in this world. No one could hide from me, no one could hide their thoughts from me no matter where they were.

Alpha's and Luna's were a bit more difficult to track and read but not impossible. I concentrated long and hard until I was able to hear something that was associated with Alpha Jason.

'Detaching a white wolf's spirit from her body, something I've always wanted to do but the white wolves have been heavily guarded by the Moon Goddess herself. I can't wait to finally meet and praise the Alpha who successfully captured one,'

I selected my target as that voice in my head, focusing on their thoughts and words. I opened my eyes and noticed a gold trail in the sky that only I could see, guiding me towards my target of choice. I made no hesitation to follow it and I dove down close to the tree tops, the leaving barely touching my underside. I blocked all distractions from my mind including my own thoughts, making sure to never lose sight of the trail. I slowed my speed as I quietly landed on a tree branch, watching a bright gold figure walk in the clearing.

My target.

I blinked twice to return my vision back to normal and looked over to see Eve squatting down right next to me, her wings no longer in sight.

"I couldn't find the Alpha but I was able to find the witch he summoned to help him with the ritual," I motioned towards the figure walking.

Eve nodded and swooped down silently as she tackled the witch from behind, pulling a knife out and holding it against her throat. I jumped down and landed in the shade so that I was careful not to be seen.

"How dare you attack me!" The witch screeched as she clawed against Eve's arm.

"Hold still witch so I'll make sure not to spill your blood on me," Eve spat.

"A divine Angel huh? What have I done wrong now?" The witch smirked.

"Why are you on your way to meet Alpha Jason?" Eve hissed.

"I don't know who you're talking about," the witch said.

'I haven't spoken to a soul about my plans, how does she know of my meeting with Alpha Jason?' I read into the witch's mind. I stayed in the shadows because very few have heard of the true power of the black winged Angel, I couldn't allow for the witch to know of my presence and block me from her thoughts because as of right now I was merely a myth.