Chapter 5.

A/N: (I do not answer disrespect, rudeness and inconsiderate messages.)

I felt a gentle hand shake me out of my slumber as I opened my eyes and was welcomed not by Natasha but by someone different. She was a young and beautiful woman with shoulder length blonde hair and vibrant green eyes that seemed to call out to you. Eve would disagree and say she seemed like any other mortal no different. 

"Good morning!" She chirped happily in my ear. 

I groaned as I sat up and looked around in my pitiful temporary room, remembering the details of last night's confrontation between Alpha Derek and I. 

"Come on sleepy head you have to get up, Natasha sent me to come and get you so she could prepare for your task today. Derek insisted she be in charge of you bu I was curious to see what omega caught his attention," She smirked slightly as she closely observed me. 

"Preparing me to do what?" I asked sleepily. 

I came to my senses and just realized that she didn't address him as 'Alpha' or 'Alpha Derek', that must have meant she was a relative or close friend of his because the way he carried himself in this pack showed that he was a well respected leader. 

"She's currently training with her mate and I've been told to inform you that you will be assisting them today...I must say you are very pretty to be an omega and it's a shame really," She said before turning around to walk out of the room leaving me alone.

"Bitch," I muttered under my breath as I climbed from my make shift bed to start my already brutal day.

As I finally gathered myself I walked out of the room and headed down to the very first floor where I noticed the beautiful blonde woman sitting at the island in the kitchen as she tapped her long finger nails against the marble counter as if becoming impatient with me. 

"Took you long enough silly, my name is Taylor by the way," She said as she got up to shake my hand eagerly. 

"Ava," I said curtly as I reluctantly shook her hand. 

She led me outside towards the training center where I noticed a lot of the wolves from the pack sparring with each other and training as if it were a routine. 

"Beta Daniel! Tasha!" Taylor called out as she waved over to Natasha and a tall dark skinned man beside her as we continued walking towards them. 

Natasha outstretched her arms as Tasha quickly fell into them and giving her a tight embrace as if it had been a while since they had seen each other. 

"Where have you been these past couple days? It's like I haven't seen you at all," Natasha asked curiously as they broke away from their embrace. 

Taylor blushed. 

"He wouldn't let me leave his room for the past few days and he wouldn't tell me why,"

Natasha turned to me and smiled as she politely nodded to me. 

"Hi Ava,  excited to train with us? I asked Alpha Derek if we could take you for the day so you wouldn't have to deal with being a punching bag," She said casually. 

I shrugged my shoulders, not really caring where I was placed because it wasn't as if a mortal could do any serious damage to me. 

"Oh by the way this is Beta Daniel, my mate," She said as she motioned to the man beside her. 

He growled as he sent me a lot of intimidating expecting me to growl. I forced myself to bow in front of him as his growls didn't send intimidation through me but more so annoyance at the entitlement these mortals had.