chapter 4

Draco's Pov

We were sitting by the tree talking about the dance and tri wizard tortement when sudenly Harry turned his head to face me and smashed our lips together.

I didnt even have time to think before he broke the kiss.i could feel my face growering hotter and hotter, "s-sorry." Harry said.he refused to make eye contact with me.

I wouldnt admit to any one but him that i actully enjoyed the kiss.i wanted to continue the kiss,to feel harry's perfect lips on mine.

Dose that make me Gay?

Harry was looking at the ground picking at pieces of grass. "Potter." I said,slowly he turned his face to me.before he could start his 'sorry' sentence i put our lips back together where they belonged.

I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth.I was able to slip my tounge into his mouth and explore it.

Soon We had to pull away for breath,i leaned back onto the tree looking up at the sky. "Malfoy?" Harry asked "call me Draco," i said.

"okay.Draco?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you gay?"

"I just kissed you,do you think im gay?"

"....."

"or in other words yes i am gay."

"Do you uh,wanttogooutwithme?"

Harry said the last part so quickly i barly understood it.

Harry's POV

i quickly pulled away from the kiss, "s-sorry." I said. I couldnt stop myself when i kissed him,He's going to hate me now isnt he?

He's probly not even gay.i was looking at the ground were there was an odd looking beetle. "Potter." He said,slowly i turned to him.i was expecting his to punch me or something but instead it was his soft lips that hit me.

I was shocked,is he kissing me back!?slowly i melted into the kiss,unexpectedly malfoy slid his tounge along my bottom lip asking for entrance into my mouth.

Without thinking i opened my mouth and let him in.we had to pull away for breath.

********

Please say yes please say yes please say yes please say yes. These words echoed through my head as i finished asking the question.

Draco hesitated.then nodded his head.wait!is he serious?!with out thinking i kissed him again.

Hermione's pov

The two figures that were kissing pulled away.i noticed that it was both boys.i consintrated on the boy that was much easier to see.

Black messy hair,round glas- oh.i left at once, even though i wanted to see who the other boy was i didnt want my freindship with harry to end like that.

"Did you find him?" Ron asked ,i shook my head no.Harry wasnt seen for the rest of the ball and i noticed another boy that wasnt there either.

Draco malfoy.

There was a very small chance he could be the other boy,i could take another peek....maybe.just one tiny peek.

I went by the door and peered out side.i could scarcly see the two figures.the other one was harder to see.I made out some blond hair. That was enough for me to see.

********

Harry's POV

The first task was getting closer and closer and i was getting more nervous every day.