chapter 23

Harry's pov

The following day me and draco left back to hogwarts Just in time for lunch.most of the kids werr back from their break by the time i sat down at the gryfindor table.

I ate till i was full then i waited till draco was done eating so we could hang out.i sat waiting  until he stood up and began walking out the doorand ofcourse i followed.

Draco didn't seem to notice me until i put my hand in his.he seemed startled and he jumped a bit until relizeing it was just me. "Dont sneak up on me like that." He said. "I didnt exacly 'sneak up' on you." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Dont roll your eyes at me." I snapped .he sighed "yes mom." He said.i tried not to laugh but i let out a 'pfffft' causeing both of us to laugh. "So what do you want to do for the rest of today?" I asked as we began walking outside where the ground was frosty with a thin layer of fresh snow.

"I want to do you." He said, "nice try ferret." I said. "Scarhead." "Git." "Prat." This went on for a while until both of us ran out of insults.we went to the astronomy tower and sat at the very top.

It was chilly but i warm since i was cuddled next to draco,my hwad was on his shoulder as we looked at the snow that just begun to fall.it wad quiet,not the akward silence but a comforting silence.

I shivered as a drift of wind came,Draco noticed and put his arm around me pullung me closer to his warmth. "Are you still  cold?"he asked, "no." I lied.it soon got dark and we headed to dinner,i held his hand as we walked down the railing and took the shortest route to the great hall.

The next fouple months were intresting,ron being poisoned,geting a memory from slighorn,loosing a quidech game because of the git mclaggen..ect.

I've noticed changes in draco,his skin had a tint of grey,he had baggs under his eyes,and he didnt turn up to each one if his classes.sometimes he didnt show up to lunch or dinner.

right now i was looking for draco, "i sulemly swear i am up to no good." I said and the map showed up.i gound him in a boys bathroom with myrtle beside him.

As i walked to the bathroom i kept an eye on him so he wouldnt leave.once i got to the bathroom he was in i put the map away and entered the bathroom.

Draco was at a sink with his hands on either side of it and he was...crying? "I could help you.." myrtle said to him. "No.no one can help me." He said almost chokeing from the tears.

He looked in the mirrior onky long enough to know i was behind him.Draco turned around and cast a spell that i dodged."what was that for?" I asked. His face was stained with tears.

"I-i i thought you were someone else." Draco said "what happened?" I asked coming closer.he quickly tried to dry the tears, "n-nothing every thing is f-f-fine." He said.

"Dont lie to me." I said, "Tell me what happened." I asked in a more demanding but soft voice. He looked like he was remembering something then he broke down crying.there was water spilling on the ground since draco blew up a pipe

I was about a foot away from draco when he said. "no go away." I ftoze in my tracks. "Draco-" i started "GO AWAY!" Draco yelled. I blinked,draco's wand was pointed at me.

Surely he wouldnt.....i was wrong,he threw another curse which i again dodged by going hideing behind all the stalls.i did a simple spell back at him which he dodged.

Now we were in some kind of wizard duel- "cruci-" i cut him off with "sectumsempra!"

Blood spurted from draco's face and chest as though he had been slashed wi th an invisible sword.he staggered backward and collapsed o to the waterlogged floor with a great splash,his wand falling from his limp right hand.

"No-!" I gasped, running twards him. "No-i didnt mean to-" draco's face was now shining scarlet. I fell to my knees by draco who was shakeing uncontrollably in a pool of his own blood.

"What have i done?!" I whispered to myself.i did the healing curse over and over again until all the deep cuts on Draco were back normal. Draco slowly sat up coughing,i imidently put my arms around him in a hug and he let out a small wince.

"Im sorry!" I said, "i didnt know what that spell did." I whispered tears now falling onto my cheeks.

The next moments were a blur,snape came due to myrtles hollering,i got a life time of detention and i was banned from quidecth......again.