chapter 18

Draco's pov

Before we went off the train i remembered i bought two books from this store that are like the tom riddle diary exept you talk to the person who has the other book.

The news of me and harry spred like fire,there wasnt one kid who didnt know about us being togather.it probly wouldnt be long until the whole wizard world knew.

The feast began and everyone  began eating.Harry sat with weasley beacuse granger forced him to. Oth harry and weasleybee didjt seem to want to be atound eachother.At times ron said something that made Harry look mad.after 10 minuets me and harry were one of the first ones to finish eating.me and harry  were having sort of a stareing contest.

He won just when the feast was over and we were dismissed,both me and harry lingered behind so we could walk a bit together.i took his hand and we began walking.

there were the anoyying giggles from girls when they saw us.they whispered thing like. "They  really are together.." or things like "Aww thats cute.." well thank you who ever said that.

We let go of each others hands when we were at the part of the hallway were its slytherins this way and gryfindors this way.Right before Harry went to the gryfindor house he pecked me on the cheek.

Harry's pov

I didnt mind people knowing about my relationship,i just hoped draco's family wouldn't do something horrible to him.i entered the gryffindor common room,the moment my foot steped in it was quiet.

All eyes were on me. "What?" I asked,there were no answers. "Why's every one looking at me?" I asked.still no answers.shruging the stares off i went up to my dormitory so i could sleep.wait let me refraze that, i went to my dormitory to talk to draco in the riddle book.

I sat on my bed  and got the book out.to my surprise  draco was doodling in As if he were waiting for me.he drew a failed picture of a snitch.

'Nice pictures ' i wrote.

' its about time potter! And thank you. ' he wrote.

As we wrote to each other i could hear all the talking in the common room,i just noticed i was the only one in the dorm.pushing the thought away i continued to wright. I was too busy wrighting that i didnt notice Ron come in.

"What are you doing here?" Ron spat as if i were some dun b he found at the bottom of his shoe. "I fucking sleep here." I said not looking up at him and continueing to wright.

"What is this your diary?" Weasley asked snacthing the book from me. "Give it back weasley!" I said standing up.he began reading the things from draco out loud in  a sqeaky voice.

"I said give it back." I repeated getting angryer at weasley by the second. "No,i think ill keep it." Ron said closeing the bookand turni my around to go to his bed.

Some weied instinct toom over me and i grabed weasley by the shoulder,spinn8ng him around then i punched him in the face.He yelled out in pain and brought his hands to his eye,droping the book.

I took it off the ground and got my cloak as well then i stormed out of the Room.once again when i entered the common room it got quiet but Hermione began talking.

"Harry were are you going?" She asked as i opened the portrait hole and walked out.she followed me. "Harry!" She said stopping me. "What do you want?" I asked.

Sadness was takeing over my anger. "Were are you going?" She asked. "Like you care." I said before puting the cloak on over my head.

She began walking around looming for me callimg my name,but giving up when she couldnt find me.i took oit the maurders map, "i sulemply  swear that im up to no good." I say.