chapter 16

Harry's pov

Its been nearly 3 weeks since i got here,now i was 16 years old.one i exedently went out of the house and felt something like the crucio curse on me.i imediantly went back inside.

Lucious malfoy was arrested once they found him and i was still locked in their mansion.Draco told me that if Voldemart didnt get back two weeks before school starts,i would be free.

Still i had to wait about 2 more weeks till that.it was night time and Draco was in my room.his mom was always in her room that was far away from mine.

"Harry?" Draco said "hmm?" I replied.he was alying on my bed as i read a book on the ground. "What if we did 'it'?" He asked.

I stoped reading "draco you kn-" i start but i get cut off "yeah i know,you told me.but every one needs to get over their fear or what ever."

"I know." I muttered "Are you scared?" He asked teasing i turned my head to look at him "yes," i said truthfully. "Youre the first Gryfindir i knew who's a coward." He said.

"Hey! im no coward!" I say closeing my book but remaining on the ground. "Then what are you so afraid of?"

"You know perfectly wel-" i was cut off again "you were 8 thats why you didnt enjoy it."

"Im supossed to enjoy it?" I ask laughing slightly. "Thats what i herd."

I have no idea how but Draco convinced me to do it with him.i refused to admit it but i was trembling from top to bottom.