chapter 8

Oops i called the last chapter chapter 5 it was supposed to be chapter 7 now this is chapter 8

Draco's pov

A week later what i dreaded came true.I wacthed as an owl droped a red howler in front of me.the great hall went silent as i slowly opened the letter.

"DRACO LUCIOUS MALFOY!" my dads voice rang, "YOU DARE BRING DISHONER TO OUR FAMILY!? GAY?! MY ONLY SON GAY ?!" My face was red as the letter yelled at me and every one was stareing at me. " I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE SMARTER THAN THIS! WHY COULDNT YOU TURN OUT NORMAL AND DATE SOME ONE LIKE PANSY INSTEAD?!I EXPECT YOU TO BE NORMAL BY THE TIME YOU GET HOME FOR BREAK!" The message teared itself to peices and i noticee another letter. Thank got it wasnt another howler.

I could still feel every one stareing at me as i took the envelope and left the great hall as quickly as posible.i sat in a corner in a broom closet and opened the letter.

Harry's Pov

I listened wide eyed as the howler yelled.the  stoped.everyone was quiet exept the sound of foot steps leaving the great hall.i waited till the noise of kids talking came back until i went after him.

I looked in classrooms and the boys bathroom.when i couldnt find him i looked on the maurders map. He was in a brooms closet.

Puting the map away i went to the brooms closet and opened the door.on the floor was a torn up letter that he must have opened after he left the hall.

"Draco?" I said.the closet was dark and i couldnt see him. "Go away potter." He said coldly. Potter? I thought he calls me harry now... "whats wrong?" I ask ignoreing the fact that he called me potter and told me to go away.

He was silent for a few seconds, "im not your boyfreind anymore." He says. What?i froze. "What do you mean?" I ask him.

Tears stung my eyes,threating to fall. "Im brakeing up with you." He says. "Go away." He says again.

Draco's pov

The letter was just like the howler,my dad wanted to put what was in the letter in the howler but it had too much fowl language and other bad things.

Now i had to brake up with Harry....i ripped up the letter and sat in the dark corner as silent tears fell down my face.

A minuet later i herd the closet door creak open. "Draco?" I herd harrys voice say. "Go away potter." I said. "Whats wrong?" He asks.i didnt want to say it. "Im not your boyfreind anymore."

"What do you mean?" He asks. "Im brakeing up with you.go away." It took a minuet but the door swings shut and i burry my face in my hands,my legs to my chest.

10 minuets later the door opens again.i was about to tell potter to go away when i noticed it wasnt potter,it was lauren.she gose into the closet and closes the door behind her.

"Hi," she says sitting down next to to me. I dont say anything in reply.there was a small silence, "do you want a cupcake?" She asks holdu my out a green frosted cupcake,i shake my head no.

"But i got it just for you." She says "just take it comon." She holds out the cupcake again. I sigh then take it. "Thanks," i mutter.

"Youre welcome," she says in her usual cherful voice. "What happened?" She asks in a more sad tone.she sees the torn letter "ocsious reparp." She says.the letter gose back together peice by piece.

She picks up and reads the letter.

Draco you little shit.youre the most disgarcefull thing that has happened to us.if you dont brake up with your fucking boyfreind i will drag you out of Hogwarts and you will have your wand broken- (his dick dont g et the wrong idea! )

The letter gose on and on.lauren finished reading the leter ad put it back in the envelope. "Thats pretty bad." She says.i nod my head. "You wana be left alone?" She asks,i nod my head. "Eat the cupcake it'll make you feel better." I nod my head for the third time.

Dun dun duuuuuuun,not sure if this is a clif hanger or not.....anyway imight update today maybe.hope you enjoyed this...you probky didnt they broke up....