chapter 5

Draco's POV

I was walking with lauren to herbology,we were talking about the stupid thing rita wrote in the paper. "Was it really you and him?" Lauren asked exitedly,i nodded my head.

"But dont tell anyone!" I said,she did a motion of locking her mouth and throwing away the key.in herbology  we were learning about fireweeds these purple plants that shoot fire when harmed.i was partners with pansy,she was on my left and Lauren was on my right.

As me and pansy placed the fireweed into a new pot, me and lauren where whispering to eachother so no one could hear us.

Once herbology was done my face was marked black from a small accident where pansy droped a braclet on the fireweed.

My last class was over and i needed to go to the library to finish my homework correctly.I walked through the big double doors with lauren.

We began looking for an empty table to do our homewprk at.At the corner of the library i spotted Harry,but he was with Hermione since Ron disapproved him for being gay.

Harry looked up at me and smiled,he motioned for me to come over.i pointed at hermione,'she knows.' He mouthed.

"This table lauren." I said walking over to harry.I set my bag on the table. "Hey babe." I say as i give him a quick kiss on the lips before siting down.

"Hey." Harry said. "Hey lauren." Harry said to lauren.she waved back.

Harry's POV

The task was in one day now Hagrid showed me the what the task was. Dragons.The task was going to be on saturday.

Classes were over i found out about the room of requirements and me and draco were there since after Dinner.

Draco was laying sprawled out on the bed while i sat at the foot end of the bed.i was practiceing the acio spell,i think i got the hang of it.

Draco's PoV

I was worried about tomarrow,Harry told me he had to steal an egg from a dragon....

As i layed on a bed in the room of requirements Harry practiced an Acio spell.

I was stareing at the ceiling when i herd Harry preform the spell "Acio Draco's shirt." My eyes widened as my shirt went of me.

"Harry!" I said sitting up and covering myself for what reason?i dont know.

"I didnt think thay would work!" Harry said surprised."acio Draco's Pants." My pants flew off and landed beside harry.

"Hey!" I yelled.Harry smirked looking at me from top to bottom "Not bad." He said smirking. "Give me my cloths." I said.

"Be pacient." Harry said.my legs were dangleing off the edge of the bed but my cloths were where i couldnt reach them.harry had his hands crossed on the bed space that was between my legs.

"Harry no!" I said reading his mind,he didnt listen to me and kind of beagan to lick my legs giving me hickies there. I could feel my boxers tightning.Why dose he have to be so atractive?

He turned to the gowing buldge. "Youre only 14,Harry." I said.he growled at me then bit the buldge,unexpectedly i let out a moan.

Harry looked up at me "your body dosnt seem to care." He says "besides i might die tomarrow so might as well experience this now.".i bit my lip.he's too young.im too young.

One side of me was saying no while the other was saying-scracth that-yelling yes.Harry slid down my boxers reveiling mt member.even if i try to stop him i wont be able to.

I turned slightly red.he took my member in his hands then put it in his mouth.He began sucking and i felt an unknown pleasure go over me.

I put my head back and moaned.Before i knew what i was doing i pushed his head farther down,my hand on his hair.

"OH You two are in Here Today!!sorry!!" I herd the familliar voice of laren.LAUREN!!??I looked from where the voice came from but she was gone.

Harry began lightly biteing my member and i felt a knot begining in my stomach.as i moaned it got bigger and bigger.

"Harry..im.." before i could finish the White liquid flooded into Harry's mouth,causeing some to drip at the sides of his mouth. "Sorry!" I said.

To my surprise Harry swalled a few times then took his mouth of my member. "That was fun." He says.