Planning Out

Dream POV

I was able to take the rest of the day off by The Goddess order. I had to make a plan in less than two days to get Theseus out of the heavens and to find a family capable of taking care of the young god.

When I get back to my apartment I instantly went to the table to think of plan to get the child out. Before I knew about the boy I already knew the castle was impenetrable so that's another problem to worry about. After 5 hours later I still have nothing which I was started to stress me out, till I heard the door open.

"Clay! It's Sapnap, I'm coming in to get my bag, tha-!"He finally realize I'm at the table but before I remember what I had on the table, he continue. "What the f**k are you doing?"

"Uh... Oh s**t!" I start to grab everything before he could see. It clearly failed cause he started to question me again and stopping me.

" What are you doing? I never seen you have a map." He grabbed the map and the notes that said that I was going to take the child. I started to panic more when I see his face contort to a p****d off face."We're you going to kidnap the child of the God of Kings?! What are you thi-?" I cut him off.

" Have you ever hear the prophecy about the God of Kings and his child?" I said. Hopefully he knew so this would make everything easier.

"No...? Why would I need to know?" He said slightly peed off and confused. I just look at him in annoyance.

"Well then I'll tell you to clear everything up." I said. He just looked at me confused but I could tell he was interested to hear. "The first born son of The Goddess of Health will overthrow his father The God of Kings for the throne of the Gods." I said. I could tell he was still confused but said nothing. "The Goddess of Health has asked me to save the boy from the God. I couldn't say no cause she looked so desperate." It was a few minutes when he said something that took me a back.

"Well can I help? I know the guard rotations and where they are almost 24/7." He said with confidence. Now I was confused I thought he would definitely be mad.

"W-what? What do you mean by 'can I help'?" I said confused. I thought he hit his head on something.

"I heard a rumor that the next child would be kill with no mercy by the God. If  The Goddess wants him to live then I'll help. She helped me through many things I rather not talk about." He said. I understand what he means cause I've been through many things that The Goddess has help. Then I think his probably the missing piece cause I don't know how to get out without a guard spotting me.

"Well ok but you can't tell anyone, ok?" I said with some doubt. I have no clue why I have doubt that my best friend would not trust me.

"Ok. But you'll have to go the back way. There's to many guards near the front cause that's where their bedroom is." He said. I knew he had to help plan and him giving that information cleared all doubt.

Around 7 hours later when I realized I needed to find a family to look after the young god. " Hey, I need to go and find a family to look after the child till the time was right." I said. He just nodded and said

"Ok but hurry we don't know when she has the boy." He said. I so ran out and went to the portal that takes us to Earth. I went through the portal with little hesitation cause I would lose my wings.

I soon wake up on some grass in a forest. I take in my surroundings by seeing some different colored flowers and some bushes. I could stay there for hours taking a break from the chaos of planning to take in the peacefulness. To my dismay I heard something or someone walking. I didn't want to get caught so I hid behind a large tree before the footsteps came closer. As I tiptoed to the large tree I stepped on branch and it made a large crunch. Right when the branch snap I stopped hearing the footsteps.Then I heard a monotone voice.

"What was that noise?" The monotone voice said. I didn't move a muscle behind the tree afraid that he might hear me.

"Probably a deer or a large bird. Techno you worry too much about nothing." Another person said. They sounded really caring but sarcastic with the questions.

"I'm sorry that I want to protect the family and village from thief's or bounty hunters looking for running hybrids." The person said, who I guess is Techno.

"I understand but it's starting to get dark, we should get home." The voice sound a little worried. Then I heard footsteps walking away from me. I was going to let out a sigh of relief until I realized my feet was going towards the footsteps, that I wanted to get away from. My mind didn't think it was a good idea to follow them but my gut said different.

Around thirty minutes later, I see lights and hear children laughing as they played. I was still following the two hunters but decided to finally get a look at them. There I saw pinked hair teen which I believe is a pig hybrid wearing a crown. The other person was was wearing a lime green and white bucket hat that matched his robe. I soon realize the black wings on the mans back that had the bucket hat. I realized that he was a crow hybrid which is uncommon but not very rare.

"Finally we made it home." The man with the wings said exhausted.

" Yeah come on, Phil." Techno said. He opened the door for the man that's name is Phil. Phil walked in and then Techno walks through looking back trying to find me.

I couldn't hear anything even though the window but I saw a dark haired woman, a young teenager with fluffy brown hair, and a guitar in the young teens hands. They were both humans which didn't make sense cause humans usually try or killed hybrids. They must've been a family cause they started to hug and the woman gave kisses to to the hybrid's foreheads. I soon realize that the were the most capable family to care for a god. There was a hunter to bring food home, a hybrid that looks like he won every fight he's been in, a loving mother, and someone to entertain the child.

With that family as the one I chosen to look after the young god, I went home confident that I chosen right. When I got home Nick told me the plan that will most likely work. We decided to take shifts to make sure one of us could hear when the Goddess has her child.

____________________________________

Words: 1218

That's a lot of words lol. Also I forgot to mention that there will be no ships but Philza and Momza is the only ones I ship (cause they're married in real life). I have many ideas for this story so hopefully I can do most of them.

Hopefully you all enjoyed and see ya'll in the next chapter!