Tommy?

Techno POV

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! Yes blood. KILL SOMEONE OR SOMETHING WE'RE BORED! Guys let him sleep he clearly tir-. AHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THIS!!!"

"Chat let me sleep, I'll kill something tomorrow." I said sleepily.

"COME ON! NO NOW! Ok but they won't stop. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! Kill. Kill. Kill. Wait I know. BOO!!! Please? e. Oh no. E! e! e! E! E! EEEEEE!"

"That's a little better. Now goodnight." I said already going to sleep. My body started to fall asleep and all was peaceful. Till I heard something moving outside. I shot out of my warm bed and started listening.

"What was that? Oh great! Who would come here this late? INTRUDER ALERT! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! What's happening? TIME TO KILL! LETS GO KILL!"

"First let me get my sword and I'll check outside. If someone is trying to break in I guess you'll get to see someone die maybe." I whispered. They seemed content with what I said. I didn't want to wake anyone up so I quietly gone down the stairs and grab my sword. I started hearing someone running outside but I couldn't tell. I went over to the door and held a defensive position just incase. I quickly open the door and slowly shuffled out. I didn't see anyone so I started listening for a crunch or a snap of a branch. I started to listen then I heard something, a small giggle. I looked down and saw a orphan... "Ew." I said softly. I didn't know what to do all I know is everyone is asleep, it's poring the rain, and there's a baby.

"A baby? Awww, it's so cute. Um guys it's a orphan you know? EWWWW! It might be a diversion for the thief. OMG ITS GIGGLING!!! Can we keep it. But blood?"

I wasn't even paying attention to chat. I picked the basket that has the child up and took it inside. I yelled for a family meeting which they'll be mad for how late but I think I can get away this orphan. Soon I saw Wilbur my younger brother and right behind was Philza and Kristin my parents. I walked in front of the basket holding the child to surprise them.

"What do you want Techno it's like two in the morning?" Wilbur said in a peed off tone with a giant amount of sleepiness.

"Um, Techno what do you have there?" Kristin asked also very sleepless. She might have seen me move in front of the basket but whatever. I slid to the side giving enough room for all of them to see. They all went silent till Wilbur said something.

"What? When? How?" Wilbur said surprisingly.

"What, it's a baby. When, I just got it off the porch. How, I guess the parents left it there on purpose." I said not surprised at all with the question. Kristin walked over and carefully pick up the child and cradled it in her arms which it was definitely happy as it giggled. Philza notice something fall off when his wife pick up the child.

"Hey what's this?" Philza said while picking up the note. When he opened it Wilbur saw his missing note sheet.

"There's that f**ker I've been looking for hours." Wilbur said happily.

"Wilbur, please stop cussing. I'm trying reading what this said on the back, whoever wrote this was in a rush and it must've gotten wet in the rain." Philza said. I walked over to him and was trying to figure out what it says. Wilbur went over to Kristin and the orphan making faces at it. It kept laughing at Wilbur. Finally after fifteen minutes I think I know what it says and motioned for everyone to come over where I'm at.

"Ok I think I possibly know what it's saying. It says 'Dear Family of this new baby. His name is Tommy and was chosen by a god to be yours.' I had a lot of trouble with the name but I think I got it. When I said that Tommy made a little laugh.

"Aww, guess he likes the name" Philza said smiling at Tommy.

"Well according to the note. Tommy's ours and we also don't have a lot of room for a kid. What are going to do with bedrooms." I said. We all thought for a second till Kristin had an idea.

"Well one of you could move out of your bedroom or share a bedroom with Tommy." She told Wilbur and I. Both of us hated the idea even the voices were yelling at the idea.

"NOOOO!!! NOPE! Ok. How are you ok with this? Blood for the blood god! NOT NOW!!!"

"Or one of them can sleep in that small room in the attic." Phil said breaking the silence. Wilbur and I both hated the ideas of going from a normal sized bedroom to a closet. I did something that kinda threw my younger brother off the bus.

"I'm older. Wilbur should sleep in the attic." I hurried. I looked over to my brother giving me the death stare as I smirked.

"Wait a second, when did age come into play?" Wilbur annoyed at me.

"When you were born." I said in a monotone voice. When I said that all h*ll broke loose. Wilbur and I were arguing, Dad is trying to break the fight before it gets worse, chat going crazy, and Kristin trying to help her husband. About 5 minutes later, we were still arguing but then we heard crying. Tommy was crying over fighting that we presented, then we decided calmed down and comfort Tommy. While calming him down I gave him my finger to hold. He held on to it as much as his strength could mustered. Just then chat and I knew.

"I'm going to protect Tommy and death will get to me before ever coming close to him."

____________________________________

Words: 999

Holy cow that was hard to write. Writer's block had a nice time messing with me. While I was in writer's block I had a few more story ideas but I want to at least bring fifteen chapters to this story before I start anything. Hopefully you all enjoyed reading and see you all next time. :)