A New Family

Dreams POV

Finally we're almost at the portal. For once in the last 24 hours I felt somewhat relaxed but I know that I'll be completely ready to relax when I get this child to his new family, even if it means I'll have to come down every so often to check on him. I soon saw the portal coming in view. Everything was going good till something hit my wing. I felt a stinging sensation that made my wing fold in. I soon realized what hit me was a weakness arrow then I looked down to see if Theseus woke up. Not to my surprise he did wake up and I was falling to the ground faster than I realized. I soon did a emergency crash while trying to protect Theseus from the hard ground then I heard something that made my insides turn. Crunch! I felt a hot and sharp pain from my leg. I knew that I broke my leg from the fall and mixed with the potion from the arrow, at that point I just wanted to cry from the pain.

"Got him!" I heard someone say.

At that moment I forgot the pain and I forgot why I needed to run. I heard the voices getting closer while my brain just melted away, I soon closed my eyes. My body must've remembered what I was doing before I fell cause when I opened my eyes I saw the portal right I front of me. I soon hobbled on my good leg into the portal before my mind had a say in the moment.

"Sh*t!" I soon recognize that those words came out of Ponk's mouth. Then I didn't hear anything after that as I went through the portal.

I soon felt something touch my face, then another, and soon my face was wet from the droplets of rain. Then I heard crying. I recognize the crying as Theseus. Before I comfort the newborn I felt something warm on my face it was also wet but not cold as the drops of rain. I realized that I was crying from something. It was pain. All I could feel was pain from my leg. After about a minute or two of both of us crying from different things. I finally calmed down still with pain in my leg. I soon try to comfort the newborn from everything that happened. I walk under the tree I hid behind yesterday. While I comfort the newborn I realized that this was the first time that I recognized his features. He had full head of blond hair but what really caught my eyes was his own eyes that were as blue as ocean water or as blue as the sky. I smiled at the newborn proud as I saved the young god from dying from his father which reminded me of the second part of the plan getting him to his new family. I soon saw a long and thick branch in arms reach. I grabbed it and ripped my sleeves from my hoodie then I put the the stick on my broken leg. I then wrapped the sleeves around to make a makeshift splint.

"Ok got to get Theseus to his new family before something bad happens." I told myself. I carefully grab the newborn and started to cover the newborn in the last bit of my hoodie. He soon fell asleep again while I walk or hobble the best I could.

After awhile I saw a light a few meters off the ground. I knew it was the house that I'll leave Theseus to live in till it was time for him to take his throne. I soon got closer and made it to the steps of the house. I saw a basket not to far filled with sweets. 'Someone must've left them here and forgot to knock.' I thought. I took a cookie from the basket it was one of the best cookies I've ever had then threw the rest of the sweets on the ground cause the basket was small and barely held the newborn. I was hurt when I saw the sweets getting soggy from the rain. I soon saw a piece of paper with music notes on it then I realized that I forgot to bring paper to tell them his name. So I decided to write on the back of the paper to tell them something about Theseus.

'Dear Family of this new baby

His name is Theseus and was chosen by a god to be yours.'

The note said. I put it on the young newborn but as soon I did it flew into a puddle. I quickly grabbed it and I was about to put it back in until I heard someone walking towards the door. I quickly stuff the paper beside Theseus and quickly hopped on my good leg till I found a good spot where I could see the door while no one else could see me. I soon heard the door open then I looked and saw the pig hybrid holding a sword. I slightly panicked but kept my composure. He look around before he heard a giggle from the basket. He looked down made a disgusted face. He soon removed the disgusted face and pick up the basket. The last thing I heard was the young hybrid call for his family. I slowly hobbled away from the house then my body gave out as soon as I saw some more light. I closed my eyes as I thought how I just betrayed the most powerful god.

_______________________________________________________________

Words: 940

I finally got done with the first major part of the story. Yay! Now I won't spoil the next few chapters but I'm giving you all with some more POVS I so excited!!! I'm glad that your interest in the story if you made it this far. Hopefully I made you want the next chapter as soon as possible! Enjoy Reading!