Please Save My Child

Dream POV

I woke up and was about to go back to sleep, until I heard bang on my door." CLAY WAKE UP!" I knew it was Nick he always wakes me up to make fun that I was always late unless he doesn't wake me.

" I'M UP! STOP BANGING ON MY DOOR!" I yelled. Surprisingly he stop only for him to open my door. I was sitting up still tired from overworking last night.

" Good morning Dream." He said as he was laughing. We always made nicknames for each other. Trying to think of a nickname for him, soon he cut off my thought " You need to stop overworking yourself, it's not good for your health."

" I know but you also know the goddess is having a child very soon. I have to make sure everything is perfect for the child." I could tell he's getting aggravated, not because of how I treat my health but also he was hungry. I smiled "Well aren't you hangry. Let's get some food." I could see he calmed down by what I said. He nodded and he walked out of the my room.

I soon got dressed in a green hoodie with a smilie face and some jeans. I didn't have many clothes cause I never had time to go shopping cause I would always overwork myself but I don't really mind. As I came out of my apartment that's when I saw Nick and ran to catch up with him.

As we walked in the public cafeteria we found some seats and we decided that I would wait at the table while Nick got his food. When I sat down I waited around two minutes until I saw a angel walking around confuse. I decided to walk over there and ask what's wrong. While walk I caught some angels staring at me. I knew why they were staring at me cause I'm one of the most powerful angel in this place. Soon I was met face to face with the angel. I ask what's his name was and what's wrong.

"O-Oh hi." He said. I could tell he was shy but he continued to answer my questions. " I-I'm R-Ranboo I'm a new recruit and I'm really uncomfortable with all the people here." I soon comforted him and ask if wanted to join Nick and him to eat.

"S-Sure!" He said. I soon gripped his wrist to guide him to the table. I introduced Ranboo to Nick and we had a great breakfast. Soon I heard my name.

"Clay! The Goddess of Health needs you, she said it's important." The guard said. I soon said my goodbyes and ran out of the cafeteria. I soon made it to the castle and ran in after I ask where the goddess was. Soon I saw the goddess laying in bed sickly soon I panicked.

"Goddess are you alright you don't look like your in good health. You also look very stressed." I said. I didn't put the pieces together with the child.

" Clay you know to call me Val and I'm going into labor soon. Before you celebrate have you heard the prophecy?" She said. I instantly had regret for what I said when it was the child that made he sickly. I was also confused about the prophecy part but I knew what she was talking about.

"Yes.... WAIT YOUR HAVING A B-" I said till she cut me off by shushing me. I started breathing hard and my chest started to hurt. Soon I realize I was having a panic attack but soon I instantly calmed down. I saw the Goddess comfort me from afar with her powers.

"Clay I want you to take my child when it's born and find a family to keep him safe from my husband." She said in a worried state. I was about to say yes till I thought of the consequences. I would betray all of the Gods and Goddesses with taking the child. She must've realized about me contemplating about the demand.

"Please save my child, Clay." she pleaded. I couldn't say no to her.

"I'll do it"

____________________________________
Words- 734

Hey a message from the author. I decided that I'll do cussing but when there is I'll censor them to keep family friendly. Hopefully you enjoy reading this chapter and continue to read more.