THE MAIN FAMILY

^^
The main family consists of Khorn,
Thankhun, Kinn & Kim.

Khorn (he's the one in the middle) is the father of Thankhun, Kinn & Kim.
He is the mafia boss of the major clan.
He's basically the "big boss" of the family (since he's the father lmao)
We don't know a lot of things about him since he's just a side character but he loves his children although he's pretty serious with the business. He is clearly a businessman and he looks really smart and thoughtful.

Thankhun (Khun Thankhun):

He is the oldest child of Khorn

He is the oldest child of Khorn. Kinn and Kim are his brothers.
Here are some of his traits:
-Eldest son of the mafia family (main family)
-He is 24 years old, Height 175-185 cm
-Beautiful, tall, airy nose, charming smile
He is really fun and keeps us entertained during the novel. Although the other characters seems to be annoy by his actions sometimes, i feel like they all have a soft spot for him~
He is also just a side character but he's still really important.
Thankhun stays with his bodyguards a lot and force them to watch dramas with him allllll day aha. We also call him « dingdong »
I like this character a lot because i feel like in some sort of way, he's kind of innocent compared to his brothers lol.
He doesn't care about business and never take part on it.
I'm not sure about his love interest yet.

Kinn (Kinn Anakin):

The main character yessss :)Here are some of his traits that filmania posted:-Second son of the mafia family (main family)-A third year university student-Faculty of business administration -21 years old, Height 175-185 cm-Perfect body, charming too

Here are some of his traits that filmania posted:
-Second son of the mafia family (main family)
-A third year university student
-Faculty of business administration
-21 years old, Height 175-185 cm
-Perfect body, charming too...
Kinn is the second son of the main family and one of the most important character.
He is pretty flirty and have a lot of one night stand...
He take a part a lot on the business regarding the mafia and his family.
He is pretty close of his dad and they have a good relationship.
He obviously have a love interest during the novel and the drama. It's not a spolier you guys already know who it is ;)
(literally just the name of the drama lmao)

Kim (Kim Khimhant):

(Jeff long hair suits so much kim's character I CANNOT)

One of the character that i'm the most excited to see in the live version!!
Some of his traits:
-Young son of the mafia family (main family)
-2nd year university student
-Faculty of business administration
-He is 20 years old, Height 175-185 cm
-Asian tall, airy, charming, high-spirited young boy
Ahhhhh i live for this character but unfortunately, he doesn't have a lot of 'screen' time in the novel... I mean we don't really hear about him a lot but i guess it's okay since he's just a side character.
He sometimes take part in the family business, but not as much as his older brother, Kinn.
Like you saw in the trailer, he's almost never at home and always wandering everywhere haha.
Maybe someone will eventually change that..?
Kim has a love interest in the novel and the drama.