FRIENDS & OTHER CHARACTERS

Some of these characters (especially the friends) are there throughout the whole novel and have an important place.

Kinn's friends:
Kinn has 3 close friends. Time, Tae & Mew.
Time and Tae are his friend since childhood.

Time (Time Thaweewat):

Some of his traits:-a close friend of Kinn-3rd year university student -Faculty of business administration -21 years old, Height 175-185 cm-Bad boy look, high eyed and dark black hair, asian boyAmong the 4 friends, I think that Time and Kinn have ...

Some of his traits:
-a close friend of Kinn
-3rd year university student
-Faculty of business administration
-21 years old, Height 175-185 cm
-Bad boy look, high eyed and dark black hair, asian boy
Among the 4 friends, I think that Time and Kinn have the closest relationship. (friendly)
At some point, I feel like their personality kinda complete each other's.
Time is also really flirty like Kinn.
He's not in the 'Mafia' but he still really rich and has a lot of business (probably bc of his family).
Time has a love interest in the novel & the drama.. (really interesting love interest :0)

Tae (Taechin):

Tae's traits:-A close friend of kinn, A third year university student-Faculty of business administration -21 years old, Height 175-180 cm-Young man with a sweet face, white skin, fragile figure, forwards-looking boyLiterally the opposite of his fr...

Tae's traits:
-A close friend of kinn, A third year university student
-Faculty of business administration
-21 years old, Height 175-180 cm
-Young man with a sweet face, white skin, fragile figure, forwards-looking boy
Literally the opposite of his friends.
Like the description say, he's kinda fragile and sensitive.
He's a good character and he's fun i guess ?
We actually see him a lot in the novel (almost everytime Time is there lol) but i'll talk about him more in the next chapter 'THE COUPLES'
He have a love interest in the novel & the drama.

Mew:
no pic bc i have no idea of who is gonna play him..
I have no idea if they casted someone for this role yet since we didn't saw him in the trailer so if you could tell me..
Anyways, Mew is another friend of Kinn, even though he's kinda less present then Time & Tae, he's still in the novel.
He is hard working and rich too.
Mew have a lot of business and he works for his family.
He doesn't have a love interest in the novel.

Porsche's friends:
Porsche has 2 close friend. Tem & Jom.

Tem (Temtran):

Some of Tem's traits:-Porsche's close friend-2rd year university student -Faculty of sport science -20 years old, Height 175-180 cm-Sweet, bright, cute, White skin, good looking young manFor a little reference, he's the one in the trailer who go s...

-Porsche's close friend
-2rd year university student
-Faculty of sport science
-20 years old, Height 175-180 cm
-Sweet, bright, cute, White skin, good looking young man
For a little reference, he's the one in the trailer who go see Porsche while he's eating to tell him Jom's situation ;)
I guess we see him as much as Time & Tae.
He is best friend with Porsche and Jom ofc.
They have a fun and sweet relationship.
I'll talk about him more later...
He has a love interest in the novel & the drama.

Jom:

He's the one who got beat up by Kinn's men because Porsche gave Kinn Jom's name when they first met lmfao (not a spoiler)We see him in trailer when he's in the bathroom and his face is covered in blood (poor Jom)He's really funny and keep us enter...

We see him in trailer when he's in the bathroom and his face is covered in blood (poor Jom)
He's really funny and keep us entertained during the novel.
He is important as a friend of Porsche.
He does not have a love interest in the novel.

Others:

Mek:

I don't know a lot of things about him but he is obviously NOT in the category 'friends' :/Mek is the brother of Kinn ex

Mek is the brother of Kinn ex.
Sooooo yeah he's obviously not a good good character if you know what i mean.
His relationship with Kinn is kinda weird..?
He is in the trailer tho so this i why i needed to put him there 😭
He is the one who say "Sawatdee-krap Kinn" or sum like that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is some other important characters but i don't want to spoil too much so i'm gonna stop here.
But if you have any questions about Marsh, Tawan or other, you can ask me :)