PORSCHE'S FAMILY

^^
The name of this is really weird considering the fact that it's literally just Porsche and his brother but i wanted it to fit with the other chapters XD.

Porsche (Porsche Phachara):

main character 🛐Porche's traits:- Bodyguard, champion, Judo athlete - 2nd year university student -Faculty of Sport Science -He is 20 years old, Height 175-185 cm-Tall, clear, prominent nose, athletic figure, attractive asian boyI really like his...

main character 🛐
Porche's traits:
- Bodyguard, champion, Judo athlete
- 2nd year university student
-Faculty of Sport Science
-He is 20 years old, Height 175-185 cm
-Tall, clear, prominent nose, athletic figure, attractive asian boy
I really like his character and i enjoy his inner thoughts during the novel :D
He's REALLY stubborn (i'm literally surprise they didn't put this in his traits) but really fun and nice.
This character is really loyal and determined.
He really doesn't deserve his backstory :(
Porsche's doesn't have parents (they died when he was young) and only have his uncle and brother although, his uncle is not really present in his life..(we saw his uncle in the trailer)
The most important person for Porsche is his brother, Porsché. He is really protective towards him.
He has a love interest in the novel & the drama ofc ;)

Porsché (Porsché Pichaya)

Che's traits:-high school student - Porsche's prodigious brother -17 years old, height 175-180 cm-Asian teen, clear looks, but sly Porsche's brother, aka an another side character :|If i'm not mistaken, he is the youngest character in the novel

Che's traits:
-high school student
- Porsche's prodigious brother
-17 years old, height 175-180 cm
-Asian teen, clear looks, but sly
Porsche's brother, aka an another side character :|
If i'm not mistaken, he is the youngest character in the novel.
He is pretty timid but fun.
We actually don't know a lot of things about him since he's not the main character but thanks to Porsche because of him, we know some things about his brother lol.
Porsché really care about his older brother and kinda see him like a 'paternal figure' since his dad was not there most of his childhood. And he's kinda still a child so yeah.
He has the best and cutest relationship with Porsche. He cares a lot about his brother.
At some point, i kinda wish he wasn't Porsche's brother just so he could be less in the shadow of him and we could know a lot of other things about him but well, it's okay.
He has a love interest in the novel & the drama!