505

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 505: Inside story of fire
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 505: Inside story of fire
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yu Zhan's ward became a meeting room where the big names in the entertainment industry met. The Lanxi couple and He Lushen each sat on a soft chair. There was a rectangular coffee table among the three. There was a teapot with tea on the tea table. The tea was still hot, and the smoke went straight up.

Tea is a gift from the elders before. It must be the best tea in the world. The tea was made by Liu Xun. Wang Xiangqin also teased her, "You are like a hostess here."

Liu Ye.

She didn't understand why Wang Xiangqin had a high emotional quotient, but he always felt disoriented when speaking ... That was because Wang Xiangqin told Yu Zhan, Yu Zhan heard the ironing and thought that this "qin "Uncle" is really personal.

He Lushen also thought that Liu Ye was not embarrassed enough and continued to say, "Isn't she just a hostess, she has good character and good work, so we can rest assured that she will be given to her."

Lan Xi heard He Lushen's meaning outside the string, and remembered that Liu Ye squeezed Fu Feiqian to play "Han Gong Qiu Yue", she realized that Liu Ye was like her, but not her. At that time, her ex-husband did not treat her Introduced to his friends, even after marriage, those friends looked down on her. And He Lushen already regards Liu Ye as his own person, and Yu Zhan is protecting the girl he likes from the slightest.

Wang Xiangqin saw Lan Xi suddenly staring at Yu Zhan, thinking she was still worried about Yu Zhan ’s condition. He said to his wife, “I just talked to the nurse a few times outside, and they said that he was mainly resting for this disease. Don't worry too much. "

Blue Creek is really particularly worried about Yu Zhan.

When she saw online various speculations about Yu Zhan ’s possible accident, she originally wanted to come to the hospital as soon as possible, but Wang Xiangqin was filming at the film and television base (the one that caught fire), and she called Wang Xiangqin ’s director directly for leave. Let him return to the city immediately and go to the hospital with her!

Lanxi did not waste time waiting for Wang Xiangqin, during which she personally selected some gifts, which were piled next to the gifts of the elders. Except for He Lushen, there is probably no one who visits the hospital without bringing anything.

Wang Xiangqin thought that it was necessary to let Yu Zhan know his wife's good intentions. He said to Yu Zhan, "Knowing that you are ill, Alan and I rushed down from the work in hand and rushed over immediately. We can relax when we see that you are all right. . "

Lanxi glanced at Wang Xiangqin quietly, his eyes as if to say, "What are you doing ?!"

Yu Zhan was very grateful and grateful, even though he knew that Lan Xi cared for him and loved him because of his mother.

No longer wanting to chat around the detrimental topic of the illness, which would affect the mood of the patient, Lan Xi mentioned her adopted cats, showed Yu Zhan and Liu Ye photos of the current status of the two cats, and saw that the two cats were obviously blessed. , Yu Zhan smiled on his face. He said, "When I get better, it's almost time to give them a second shot."

"Do n’t be so busy alone. People have limited energy and ca n’t cover everything. It ’s like running a company by myself. I also need a helper to help me share my work." Lanxi also saw Liu Weifa ’s Weibo, Know that Yu Zhan is tired.

"Mr. Lan, let me interject," He Lushen said, "Finding a helper is easy, but it is difficult to find a trustworthy helper. A Zhan is more cautious in life, and he was pulled by the broken veterinary association. Let ’s turn around again in this regard. And you ’re lucky. Several of your subordinates are your left and right arms. You do n’t have two hearts. Look at what Xinghe Film has become. ”

"Xinghe is a very exceptional situation. I don't know what Gao Jindong thinks. Even if there are conflicts with a few partners, he won't smash his feet."

Several people are mixed in the entertainment industry, and the topic naturally turns to areas they are familiar with.

Liu Yan heard the words, remembering the news headline that she didn't take seriously, and asked in surprise, "The fire at the film and television base was really instructed by Mr. Gao?"

Wang Xiangqin said, "You know, don't call him Mr. Gao. Gao Jindong is no longer the vice president of Xinghe Film and Television, but a prisoner."

"Why did he do this? He and Director Ye An are friends."

He Lushen, Lan Xi, and Wang Xiangqin all laughed when she heard her. He Lushen said, "Where do you infer that they are friends? Commercial partnerships, where true friendships come from, can be like brothers when you cooperate. , The enemy is the enemy. "

Liu Ye was puzzled. "What are their contradictions?"

"It's not a question of money," Wang Xiangqin sipped his tea, leaned back and looked at Liu Ye, "and the cause was in the movie you played before."

"Listen, the sound of the wind?"

"Yes."

"This film has a good box office. It is the most profitable film of Galaxy this year. Now the film has been offline. At the end of the year, Galaxy began to settle the final revenue. In terms of revenue, Gao Jindong and Qiu Jing produced huge profits. Contradictions ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ At first Gao Jindong was not optimistic about the script. He invested half of Qiu Jing's capital, but his shareholding in Xinghe was higher than Qiu Jing's. He asked Qiu Jing to divide the income equally, She has a little friendship with Qiu Jing, and she is also a female CEO. She is very well informed. She is talking about media insiders and netizens who do not know the true inside story.

"After the collapse, Qiu Jing bluntly said that she would use the extra part of her earnings as a year-end bonus and give it to Ye Zi'an, and not give Gao Jindong a penny, which completely annoyed Gao Jindong."

Yu Zhan on the bed was also listening to gossip with interest, he asked curiously, "What does this have to do with Ye An? Why didn't Gao Jindong retaliate against Qiu Jing directly?"

"Who made Ye Zi'an a difficult bone?" He Lushen remembered Ye Zi An's rejection of him, and hehe, "I heard that" Late Ming Dynasty "was solely produced by Qiu Jing. Leaving Gao Jindong aside, Gao Jindong found Ye Zi'an, and the friendship between the two made him give up directing the film. Ye Zi'an disagreed, and the two got into trouble. He thought he was fighting against Qiu Jing's senior management, Ye Zi'an stood to Qiu Jing's side. "

Based on Liu Ye's understanding of Ye Zi'an, she felt that Ye Zi'an was too lazy to deal with such things as Qiu Jing, and Qiu Jing entrusted him with this task. If he happened to like the script, then ten cows would not be able to pull back his decision.

"There are obviously many ways to resolve the contradiction. High and Near East chose the cheapest and most ill-advised one. Now, not only is" Late Ming Dynasty Dream "suspended indefinitely, the reputation of Xinghe Film and Television has also been greatly affected in the industry. All the actors were returned by the working crew in breach of contract. The most famous one is Tang Tu, and Yang Huayue is the next one. I heard that Tang Tu plans to terminate the contract with Xinghe. "

Remember the first domain name in this book:. Tang San Chinese website mobile version Read URL:

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com