675

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 675: Bursting traffic
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 675: Bursting traffic
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Welcome to your visit, please remember the address of this site :, mobile phone reading, so that you can always read the latest chapter of the novel "Crossroad Almighty" ...

"Home of the Spring Festival" 2 officially kicked off in such an atmosphere of doubt and support.

Then again, netizens who really want to watch the video will click the play button no matter what the online review is like. Anyway, the video is only 10 minutes. Even if it is not good, it will not waste much time. Moreover, they are all very curious, whose home was taken in today's video.

In order to maintain mystery, Sun Weiwei only told fans that there are 7 episodes of this series of videos, one episode every day on the seven days of the Spring Festival, but did not disclose a little bit of content. Netizens did not know that starting from the second episode of the video, this "home" is all celebrities' " Family".

At the beginning of the video, it was still Liu Ye's hand, she pressed a video doorbell outside the hospital.

"Wow, this kind of gate, this kind of courtyard wall, I have only seen it in TV shows, this is a big family."

"I thought today's video was still shot around the‘ Miss and Sisters ’’ house. ”

"Is this 'Miss Sister' the real home?"

...

Opening the door to Liu Ye and photographer Tao Zhiyao was a very elegant lady. She was wearing a palm-colored home sweater and had a beige shawl on the outside. She had a touch of makeup on her face. The audience could see that she was not Young, but imagine that she must have been beautiful when she was young.

"This aunt is like a lady in my imagination."

"Body and temperament are good."

"Who is she?"

...

In the video, Liu Ye and Tao Zhiyao successively said,

"Hello aunt."

"Please help us open the door."

The audience never saw their people, and like the previous episode, they didn't show their faces. But they can hear the flattering and deep respect in their tone.

The elegant lady smiled. "It's okay. He's still organizing in the piano room. Let me help you out to meet you. I just want to meet your two children."

The comment barrage immediately became:

"Who is she / he?"

"Pay attention to the keyword‘ qin room ’. She / he should be a music player.”

"Inexplicably, the aunt's eyes are kind and friendly, like looking at her daughter-in-law, alas."

"So who is your daughter-in-law? The princess or the peach sister?"

...

The camera follows the elegant lady into the gate. They first pass by a huge Chinese-style courtyard with rockery, bamboo forest, wooden bridge, and a carp pond.

"His low-key luxury has meaning."

"It feels like more money is needed to repair this pool than to buy my house."

"This is the place where‘ Xiaoqiao Liushuiren ’has moved into the house. The taste is quite high.”

"If the yard is bigger, it can be comparable to the 'Royal Garden'."