684

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 684: Jealous
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 684: Jealous
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As mentioned earlier, Lu Yuanning is a Hong Kong native. He has no backing or connections in the Mainland. He relies on the strong popularity accumulated during his youth to dine in the mainland.

He is an old man in the music industry. This year is exactly forty years old. Like Jiang Lin and Wang Xiangqin, he has been in contact with the Internet relatively late, and cannot understand the hidden rules of the Internet like young people.

Someone deliberately planted stolen money on him. After the tense expanded, the agent contacted him urgently, and he knew that, at that time, the incident was too big and it was too late to save it.

He also sent a lawyer's letter, a stern statement, and so on, but the rumors were still unstoppable, and no specific source could be found. It seemed that overnight, everyone believed that he had sucked du, approaching the New Year, and those network police who handled the case were too lazy to help He investigated carefully, and finally the lawyer's letter turned out to be a good thing, but he left it alone.

Before the Spring Festival, it was originally the busiest time for singers. They had to participate in various parties and business, but Lu Yuanning could not get a decent job.

The performance atmosphere during the Spring Festival must be happy and peaceful. In order to prevent accidents, the program groups and planning groups do not need controversial singers for insurance reasons. Moreover, Lu Yuanning is a half-expired old singer. In recent years, he has not been able to obtain new songs. It is an optional choice. Singers are thousands and thousands of them are always making innovations. Many old singers like him are substitutes and give up. He has no psychological burden.

Every day, someone under Lu Yuanning's Weibo scolds him for not being able to die.

He answered these people very seriously, "I didn't take drugs."

Fortunately, many fans still believe him.

Xiao Ke'er also believes in him. Xiao Ke'er strongly suspects that the drug addict is Xia Chuan, Xia Chuan's character, he has a very hard background, and he can easily throw the pot to innocent Lu Yuanning.

Xue Yunfei asked her to shut up. If there is no evidence, you must not talk nonsense outside to avoid causing trouble.

Xiao Ke'er was very sympathetic to Lu Yuanning. Her childhood idol fell into such a field, and she felt very sad. So upon receiving a call from Sun Weiwei, she recommended Lu Yuanning to Sun Weiwei.

Lu Yuanning was an unplanned person. Sun Weiwei couldn't decide, and discussed with Liu Ye and Tao Zhiyao. When the rumors on the Internet about Lu Yuanning were the most fierce, Liu Ye was in the final exam, closed her mobile phone and closed the network, and after she went out of the customs, the matter had been hotly searched, and she naturally did not pay special attention.

Tao Zhiyao reminded her that Lu Yuanning might **** du on the Internet.

She was very impressed with Lu Yuanning. She was handsome and sings well. When she watched the show later, she saw Lu Yuanning in the guest room and raised her thumbs to the camera, admiring her for her great work.

It was a pity that she participated in "Song of the King of Songs" too suddenly and too hastily, and did not say a word face to face with Lu Yuanning.

Hearing that Lu Yuanning sucked du, Liu Ye immediately searched the Internet for relevant information, and found that all were "said by others", "rumored" ... there was no evidence of stone hammer.