519

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 519: Birthday surprise
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 519: Birthday surprise
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At this point, Yu Zhan didn't know that Xie Fuxin was targeting his own stomach, and his thoughts were all on his girlfriend's birthday. He did not forget that Liu Ye's birthday was on November 17.

The next day Yu Zhan was admitted to the hospital, he took advantage of the time Liu Ye went out and quietly contacted a cake shop to order a birthday cake.

The 17th is Friday. From Thursday, Liu Ye will go to school normally, and then come to the hospital after no class in the afternoon. The class of the Department of Classical Literature on Friday afternoon is full of four sessions.

When she arrived at the hospital by subway, it was more than six in the evening and it was dark. Generally, she would bring Yu Zhan a porridge or a vegetarian box lunch, but today Yu Zhan sent her a message saying that he went downstairs by himself She had eaten in the cafeteria, so she didn't need to bring it.

She was empty-handed, only carrying a schoolbag to Yu Zhan's ward.

When Liu Ye passed the nurse's desk, he found that the two nurses on duty watched her laughing, and even the aunt passing by in the ward next door looked at her with a smile. She looked down at her clothes, and touched her mouth, thinking there was something wrong with her.

When she walked to the door of Yu Zhan's ward, she smelled a faint scent of roses, and thought that the perfume sprayed by which beautiful woman passed the remaining fragrance left by this side.

She twisted her handle to open the door, and her eyes were dark.

Eh? Is Yu Zhan out of the room?

Liu Ye turned on the lights,

A bouquet of roses appeared in front of her without warning, and she subconsciously caught the bouquet.

"Surprise!"

Yu Zhan stood in front of her holding a birthday cake in her hands.

Liu Ye was completely frightened, and she remembered that today was her birthday. No, it should be the birthday of the former lord. As for her birthday, she didn't know that her aunt had only said that she was born in the early winter, probably also This is the time.

"Stupid?" Yu Zhan smiled slyly.

"How do you know my birthday?"

"When you worked overtime on Double Eleven, you said it yourself, forgot?"

Liu Yan shook her head. She couldn't think of it. She was busy dying at the moment. With such an episode, she had long forgotten about the clouds.

Yu Zhan said, "I just forgot."

"What?"

Liu Ye was aggressive.

Yu Zhan was holding the cake in one hand and pulling her in the other, pulling her into the room, blocking the sight of the nurses peeping.

After entering the room, Liu Ye discovered that the originally pure white room was covered with balloons and peach hearts. In the middle, Tao Xin wrote Happy 21st Birthday, and a large bouquet of white roses was placed on the coffee table next to Tao Xin.

The whole room is scented with roses.

Even if this was not the first time Yu Zhan gave her a rose, nor was it the first time to surprise her, but Liu Xie still felt a sudden move, and no woman could resist this sweet ritual sense.