664

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 664: Disguise show affection
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 664: Disguise show affection
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Welcome to your visit, please remember the address of this site :, mobile phone reading, so that you can always read the latest chapter of the novel "Crossroad Almighty" ...

Nothing is more enjoyable than sitting in a chair lazily with a heater blowing after a meal and watching the messages left by netizens.

The video release time selected by Sun Weiwei was really wise. At 9:30 pm, it just filled the free time of young people. From the first second of the video release, the messages and barrage from the major platforms have not stopped.

In the first episode of "Home of the Spring Festival", three young ladies and sisters appeared in the photo. The behind-the-scenes photography Tao Zhiyao only spoke a few words and never showed his face. However, the ten-minute short online video made Tao Zhiyao feel like a fashion variety movie.

The three young ladies and sisters are all responsible for their proper appearance. After all, they are serious actresses and one is a zither player. One netizen is right, their appearance and temperament are similar to ordinary Internet celebrities Clearly different. In addition, Shen Mozhen and Chu Taro joined the "Ladies and Sisters" later, and have not participated in any live broadcast. This appearance has a refreshing feeling for the old audience.

New year is to introduce new ideas!

Sun Weiwei's essay to Weibo is ambiguous. She wrote: "There are beautiful young ladies here, waiting for you to come and drool!"

"Hahaha, it's worthy of 'young ladies and sisters,' and the beautiful women in their thirties."

"Looking at beautiful women after a meal is a good mood."

"This video is very creative. Everyone travels around during the festival, but the ladies and sisters take us to see beautiful women at home."

"I think" Home of the Spring Festival "is very healing. The younger sister and sister inside show me a warm feeling whether or not she shows up."

...

Liu Ye reposted "Home for Spring Festival" 1 on her Weibo. This is her second Weibo post tonight. The first one is New Year's Eve dinner.

She actively participated in today's hot topic "Show Your New Year's Eve Dinner" on Weibo. Her mother and Chu Taro cooked so well. Why didn't she expose it?

However, she did n’t look at her cell phone after finishing the New Year ’s Eve dinner, and now she found that the photos of her New Year ’s Eve dinner have been officially topped by Weibo.

Because her photos got the most likes from the entire network, including a lot of celebrities. Mainly three film and television company bosses-Lan Xi, Yu Zhan and He Lushen took the lead to give her a thumbs up, and their artists (or their assistants) followed the pace of the boss and praised them. a piece of meat.

The big v bloggers with more than one million followers on Weibo will be highlighted, so under Liu Wei ’s Weibo, a large list of highlight names is definitely the brightest in the audience!

Liu Ye was in a good mood, and started to send red envelopes on Weibo without any warning.

Her more than 10 million fans were thrilled!

"Liu Ye has a red envelope, go and grab it!"

"My mother, such a big red envelope, I grabbed more than a hundred dollars!"