530

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 530: Excessive force
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 530: Excessive force
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The camera gives a close-up of Xia Chuan's face. He looked at Xiao Ke'er's eyes and took care of it, as if he really thought of her, and encouraged her very earnestly.

Everyone is pretending, Xiao Kerer naturally pretends, she smiled with eyes bent, "Thank you Brother Xiachuan, right, you just sang great!"

However, the moment the two staggered, their eyes became cold and indifferent at the same time.

In the spotlight, Xiao Kerer stepped onto the stage and sang her first song tonight.

The title "Escape" appears on the screen;

Word: Zhuang Zhou;

Qu: Xiao Kerer;

Singing: Zhu Ke (Little Kerr)

At this time, Xiao Ke'er's online voting began to count. Last night, her live broadcast with Liu Ye was absolutely effective, because at this time, the number of viewers watching TV network video suddenly increased.

You need to know that there are 5,000w fans online in real time, even if only one fifth of the fans obey Liu Xie's call to vote for Xiao Ke'er, the number is enough.

The staff responsible for the live broadcast of the TV station was shocked by the rising traffic data. In fact, the number of viewers at the beginning of the network part of the show today is higher than the previous two. They thought the news of Lu Yuanning, a guest guest, had leaked.

It now appears that the surge in network traffic is closely related to Xiao Kerer, and the director immediately asked the photography team to add a full range of close-ups of Xiao Kerer.

At this time, Liu Ye was watching the live broadcast of "Song of King Song" in the office. She decisively voted for Xiao Ke'er, took a screenshot, and then posted a picture with a Weibo. ! "

"I see, we are not so forgetful!"

"It feels like the princess valued the game much more than Xiao Ke'er himself (laughing)."

"Xiachuan performed well just now, but for Liu Ye, I still have to cast a little kid!"

"I personally think that Xiao Ker's singing skills are better."

"Although Xia Chuan is a handsome guy and sings well, but I just don't like him for no reason (spreading his hands)."

...

Xia Chuan was born in science class, "Easy Walk" still can not fully reflect Xiao Keer's singing skills beyond Xia Chuan. When she sang the treble part of "Old Wasteland", even laymen can hear it. More stable. Even if she and Liu Zheng weren't able to draw votes, the audience voted for her.

After singing two songs, Xiao Keer bowed to the audience and judges simply and generously. After she got off the stage, she didn't interact with other guests as exaggeratedly as Xia Chuan, but simply talked to her predecessors and let the TV station have a material shot.

But Xiachuan was not among them.

There are multiple seats in the program group, which will be switched at any time. The upcoming singers will be preparing under the stage, and the singers who have finished singing will sit in the guest room and watch other singers perform.

The host usually interviews them and asks them what they think about the show they just performed and what they think about the performance of the singer.