Chapter 22

Jin had followed Connor about a mile up the road to an abandoned warehouse. He stood outside the door contemplating if he should go in. Jin was not sure what he was planning on doing. He knew he wasn't the strongest out of the group. Many times he thought about turning back. But he didn't. He knew he had to go in. If he didn't, then Connor would disappear. For the sake of the world, he finally opened the door and went inside.

It was dark. Only the moonlight from the window lit Jin's path. Then the lights turned on. Jin quickly looked around.

"Hello Jin." Connor stepped out from behind some crates. He smiled. "All alone?"

"Yes."

"Do you think that was a wise decision?" He chuckled.

"Sure, why not." He said sarcastically and shrugged his shoulders.

Connor laughed. "You are no match for me. Killing you would be childs play. Doesn't seem fair." He continued to laugh.

"Then you have nothing to fear. Unless....."

Connor jerked his head to face Jin. "Unless what?"

"We fight. With no powers. Hand to hand combat."

"Interesting....hmmm...I don't know. I can easily kill you with a snap of a finger."

"But you won't. Cause where is the gratification in that." Connor tensed up. "What? Are you scared to face me with no magic?"

"Oh please! I am not scared of you."

"Prove it." Jin gestured a 'bring it on' hand movement. Connor didn't move. "You know what they say. Warlocks who always use their so called "great powers", have small......" Jin looks down. "Well,....you know."

Connor breathes in hard. He laughs. "Trying to get me angry? It's working." He glares at Jin. "Have it your way. No powers." They move closer to each other. "I'm going to enjoy this."

"Not as much as me." Jin said angrily.

Connor stepped forward and threw the first punch. But Jin dodged it and hit him with a front kick. Connor gasped for air.

"Oh did you forget? We are all black belts in taekwondo." He smirked.

Connor ran to Jin hitting him in the face. He tried to block his attacks. Connor grabbed Jin's leg when he went for a side kick. Connor held on to his leg and threw him into some crates breaking them all. Jin slowly got up spitting blood from his mouth. Back and forth, they fought each other. Jabbing and kicking until they were both bloody.

Jungkook followed Jin's footsteps all the way to the warehouse. He could hear them fighting inside. He quickly enters. "Jin!!!!!" He saw them fighting. "Jin?!" Jin turns around. Connor took the opportunity to go after Jin to end it. "Jin watch out!!!" Jin turned around quickly and took hold of Connor's arm and dislocated it.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Connor fell to the floor. Jin looked at him and stared into his eyes. "Go on...do it. Kill me. You know you want to." He waited. "DO IT!!!!!!!"

"Jin...." Jungkook said.

"No....I think I will wait for the rest of my brothers to come. We will take care of you together." Jin turned around and left Connor on his knees. Filled with rage, Connor rose to his feet and ran toward Jin.

"JIN WATCH OUT!!!!" Before Jungkook could do anything, Jin took out his dagger he hid in his shoe, turned around and stabbed Connor right in the chest.

"Ahhh!" Connor gasped for air. He coughed up blood.

"That's for Holly you son of a bitch." He whispered in his ear. Connor slowly backed away. He fell on his knees. A power surge whooshed across the land and back to the house. The demons disappeared.

"What happened?" Taehyung wondered.

"Connor must be dead. It was the only way to send those demons back." Namjoon answered.

"How?" Hobie asked.

"I don't know. Maybe Jin and Jungkook?" Namjoon looked at them. "Come on. Let's find them."

Back at the warehouse, Connor slowly faded away into nothing. Jin was still facing away from Jungkook.

"Oh my God Jin!!!! You did it. You actually did it. You saved the world. You are a bad ass." He chuckled. Jin wasn't moving. "Jin?" He scratched his head. "Jin, what's wrong?" Jin finally turned around with a dagger stabbed into him. He took it out. "Jin? Oh my God!" Jungkook grabbed him as he collapsed to the floor.

Jin gasping for air laid in Jungkook's arms. "I guess Connor and I both had the same idea." He chuckled.

"Shhh! Don't speak. I'm going to get you some help. I'm gonna lift you up, okay? 1,2,3."

"Ahhhhh!" Jin cried out in pain. With the injuries he sustained before he was stabbed, he all ready lost so much blood. "No, no, no, no, stop!!!"

"I'm sorry." Jungkook put pressure on his wound while shedding tears. "You're gonna be okay." Jin nodded his head. "We need to get you to a hospital....Yoongi!!!!!!!!! Yoongi!!!!!! He can teleport you. YOONGI!!!!!!!!"

"Jungkook. Jungkook it's okay. It's okay. Look at me." Jungkook looked down at his older brother. "I am so proud of you....you hear me. I am proud of this brotherhood. I don't have any re...grets...." He stopped for a moment. Jungkook continued to weep.

"Yoongi!!!!!!!!!" Jungkook yelled once more.

"Jungkook....." Jin grabbed his hand. "I.......love.....you......" He paused. "I love.....you.....all.....my best friends......my brothers.......my brother....."

"Please.....don't leave me." With a smile, Jin took his last breath and his hand fell from Jungkooks. "Jin?!.........Jin?!!!!!! Noooooo...." Jungkook held Jin in his arms as he wept until his other brothers came.

****As always, please like and comment. Let me know if you knew this was coming or you thought something else. I am curious. I am not the greatest at writing, especially fight scenes. I almost cried writing this since Jin's my bias haha. 1 chapter left for this story. Also Permission to Dance premieres today! 💜💜****