Chapter 6

Jin takes Jungkook inside the house. The house was huge. Many rooms and lots of antiques. Jungkook stopped and stared at a few paintings.

"Is that you?" He pointed to a painting of Jin wearing a uniform something you would find in the American Revolution.

"Um. Well it's complicated. I'll explain later." Jin takes Jungkook's arm and leads him into the practice room. There he finds the others. Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon were all ready there. Yoongi teleported them there.

"What....you couldn't walk?" Jin said.

"Naw teleporting was faster." He laughed.

"Ok guys this is Jungkook." He moves forward to Namjoon. "You all ready met Namjoon." He shakes his hand.

"Nice to officially meet you."

"You too kid." Next was Yoongi, then Jimin, Hoseok and last Taehyung.

"Namjoon has the power of premonitions, Yoongi teleportation, Jimin telekinesis/telepathy, Hoseok has the power of empathy and Taehyung can speak any language. He can even speak to animals." As Jin explained Jungkook stared at them and soaked it all in.

"I'm guessing your power is healing, since you healed Namjoon's arm."

"That's right." A gentleman not that much older than the others walked into the room. His outer appreance seemed young but his eyes were old. Jungkook was mesmerized.

"Welcome Jungkook. My name is Connor."

"Connor is sort of our master/father figure. He brought us together." Jin said.

"How old are you guys?" Jungkook asked.

"Ahh lets sit down for some breakfast and we will explain everything."