Chapter 6

The boys started to gather in the living room after changing. It is close to midnight. "Jimin! Taehyung!" Namjoon yelled. Taehyung moves slowly out of Jimin's room with Jimin trailing behind.

"Taehyung? What is wrong?" Hobie asked noticing the look of concern on his face.

"Hmm? Nothing is wrong. Let's do this." His face went from concerned to determination. Hobie kept staring at him with disbelief. "Please don't try to read me Hobie. I'm fine." His box smile appearing on his face.

"If you say so. Jimin, are you okay?"

"Never better." he says while holding up a thumbs up as if that is supposed to put Hobie's mind at ease. Connor walks in.

"All right. Everyone here?" He looks around. Everyone is accounted for. "Are you guys ready?"

"So ready!!!" Jungkook says with excitement. Even though this is a dangerous mission, he is excited to see where the Coven is held. He is also hoping to prove himself more with the brotherhood since he is the youngest. He feels he needs to do more to prove he belongs there.

"Jungkook, you are too excited." Jin chuckled. The others laughed as well.

"All right everyone gather around. You need tap into your collected power to reach the Coven realm. But Yoongi?" Connor turned to Yoongi.

"Yeah." Yoongi sprang up from the chair.

"You will be the main power teleporting everyone. This will be the first time teleporting a big group."

"I can do it." Yoongi said with confidence.

"If only I can get a premonition about what will happen. I am kind of nervous." Namjoon exclaimed. Connor looked at Namjoon when he said that.

"You don't need to be nervous. You will do great. You are saving the world from evil." Connor says while patting Namjoons' back. Jimin just stares at Connor with disgust. He still doesn't trust him. "Okay so before we go, I must warn you. Time works differently there. The Coven world is a big realm. The Elders are on the highest dimension. You have to fight your way there. You will be tested on your strengths and weaknesses. Your fears and desires will come to life. I hope you are ready."

The boys look at each other and nods. Jin steps up.

"We are ready."