Chapter 23

Two days had passed and all of the magical community came to say goodbye to their fellow comrad. With hordes of people congregating around Jins grave, Jungkook gave the eulogy.

"Thank you all for coming. Jin would have appreciated it." He paused and took a deep breath. He looked at the picture of Jin that was next to him and smiled. "I didn't know Jin very long. Not as long as the others or many of you. But when I first met him, I felt like I have known him all my life. He was the type of person who would always make sure you were okay. Who always made you laugh with his jokes which sometimes weren't always that funny." Everyone laughed. "He was always there when you needed help. When I needed help." Jungkook looks down at his notes and tears stained the paper. He wiped his nose. "I never really had a family. It wasn't until these guys came into my life, I learned what a family felt like. Jin wasn't my biological brother. But....he was everything I have ever wanted as an older brother. You all are." He looks at the others. "I will truly miss you Jin. I hope we will see each other again someday." He walks over to his casket and places a rose on top. "Goodbye my brother. I love you." He whispered.

One by one, every single person left a single red rose on Jins casket saying their last goodbyes. The brothers stood around his casket as everyone left to their cars. One by one they said their goodbyes until it was just Jungkook. After saying his last goodbyes, he walked back to the car and they drove away.

Out of the shadows of the trees, someone came over to Jins grave.
"It was a lovely ceremony. You would have loved it."

"Yeah....I probably would have. But I didn't want the risk of being seen". He turned to the picture. "Ughh they chose that picture for my funeral. Sheesh I had a lot of great pictures showing off this beautiful face and they chose that one."

"What's wrong with it? I think you look sexy." She gave him a kiss.

"Of course you would. You love me." He chuckled.

"I still don't understand why you can't tell them you are the new Elder."

"Holly, you know why. It is better this way. They can move on with their lives and I can help keep them safe from a distance."

"Being the big brother from afar."

"Exactly. Now come on, before someone sees us and cries out ghosts. We are both supposed to be dead, remember." He grabs her hand and they disappear into the sunset.

Back at the house, the boys gather into the living room. No one spoke a word. Finally, Jimin broke the silence.

"What are we supposed to do now? Without Jin, we aren't really the brotherhood anymore. Do we just stop?"

"Of course not" Namjoon exclaimed. "Losing Jin was hard. I will truly miss him. But he wouldn't want us to give up on our destinies. We need to keep training. Keep fighting. That's what he would want." They all shook their heads in agreement.

The boys continued saving the world from evil. Along the way, they each found love and had families. Passing their powers and destinies to their children. One by one they passed away due to old age. Jungkook was the last to pass. He died surrounded by his wife, children and grandchildren. With a smile on his face, he took his last breath.

Jungkook woke up in heaven at the same age when he learned about the brotherhood. He looked around. He wasn't sure where to go. He saw someone standing near by, so he ran to him.

"Excuse me. Could you tell....." The man turned around before he could finish. Jungkook gasped.

"Hey Jungkook."

Jungkook smiled. "Jin!" He ran into his arms and gave him a big hug.

"Hey kiddo! It's about time you came. We have been waiting for you."

"We?"

"We." Jin pointed off to the distance. Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Hobie and Taehyung appeared. Jungkook was overjoyed. "Come on. We have loads to talk about." Jin grabbed Jungkooks hand and lead him to the others.

For a long time, they have sacrificed and fought for this world. Loved and lost. Betrayed by the ones they trusted the most. But now the time has come for them to finally find peace for all eternity. Together.

THE END

***I wanted to take this time to thank everyone who followed this story. If you have been following since the very beginning, you are the real MVP. I suck at updating. I am not consistent. I apologize for that. For making you wait so long. I am not the greatest writer. But so many have shown their love and support for this story and I am extremely grateful. I never thought this story would get so much love. I hope you will like any future stories I may do. I do have an idea for my next story. I promise to be more consistent with updates. I think you will like it. So keep your eyes out on that. Again, thank you so much! As always, please like and comment 💜💜💜💜****

P.S: If you enjoyed this book, I started a new story called My Fallen Angel. Please check it out. Much love 💜💜