Chapter 5

Authors note: I would like apologize for not updating this story in a very long time. I hope everyone is safe and staying inside. Make sure to wash your hands, don't touch your face and cover your coughs/sneezes. I hope this virus leaves very soon so we can go back to our normal lives

The boys went into their separate rooms changing their clothes and gathering the materials they needed. It will not be easy reaching the Coven. But with their collective powers, they should be able to. Everyone was getting ready but Jimin still felt uneasy about the whole situation.

"All right I am ready" Taehyung said as he walked into Jimins' room. He looks at Jimin with confusion. "Why aren't you getting ready?"

"I don't have a good feeling about this Tae."

"About what?"

"This whole situation. These are the most powerful warlocks in the Coven. They are the epitome of good magic. Why would they turn? Why now?"

Taehyung shrugs his shoulders and starts moving in circles. "I don't know. Maybe they gave up on the fight. Maybe they think being evil is easier. I don't know. All I know is they are killing our fellow brothers. We should do something."

"Yes we should but shouldn't we try to save them instead of destroying them? Or try to find out why they turned or who turned them?"

Taehyung turns around and looks at Jimin. "You really think someone would purposely turn them evil?"

"Why not? It is the only thing that makes sense to me."

"It would take a lot of dark magic to be able to accomplish that. Not to mention, to perform that type of magic they would need to get close enough to enact it. There aren't many who can do that."

Jimin moves closer to Taehyung and looks straight into his eyes. He whispers, "how well do we know Connor?"