chapter 9

I sat  in bed, waiting for any movement coming from Harry.

"Good morning," I said smiling, when opened his incredible green eyes

"Good morning!  Have you been awake for a long time?"He asked me stretching and rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"Let's say i have, but i enjoyed my time" i smiled, and he gave me a smile back. 'God he looks so good! How does he manage that when he just woke up?'

I pushed those thoughts aside, starting the conversation about a more serious matter.

"Have you decided Harry?"I  was afraid of the answer but I didn't want to keep my hopes up! I didn't want to be disapointed again. The doubt still existed in me. I need to know if the sober Harry likes me as much as the drunk Harry.

"I've never been more sure in my life! I already told you that, trust me! On Monday i will break up with Allie, i promise"

And here we were inside our bubble of happiness again. I felt like nobody could ruin this moment. Everything was perfect.

We went downstairs and ate the food which my mother had left for me. My parents had already gone to work, and Donya had gone over to a friends house taking Wliyah and Safaa with her.

"Hey Harry, I think i'm going to bring you to a special a place which you will love" I told him as  pulled him closer to me

"If you think I'm going to love it, i'm sure that i will. I trust you Malik " I love how he pronounces Malik with his hoarse voice

"Alright, I'll wash the dishes and then I'll take you" He nodded and then called his mother telling him where he was and that he wouldn't be home until later.

The doorbell rang, and since my hands were full of foam,  Harry went to open the door.

"Hey Harry, what are you doing here man? I was worried about you. Yesterday you left Dallas looking like a crazy man." I would recognize that voice anywhere.

"Hey Niall, how are you?" I asked him  

"Good" He replied and then turned to speak to Harry, and he actually looked worried "Harry's what's gotten into you? Allie was left devastated." Niall asked sitting on the couch  

 "I don'tknow, I wasn't feeling well. I think I finally realized yesterday that I never loved Allie. I can't  lie to her Niall! I'm getting sick of it! I was so confused... but i think i know what i want now" I listened, but unlike other times when i was hurt and jealous when Harry talked about Allie, this time i was fine with it. I knew that it was hard for Harry

"Sorry mate! I wish you had realised sooner! That way you would have avoided hurting Allie. I know you, and i know that you'll be almost as hurt as Allie, but I'm your  friend and friends are there for you no matter what... in good and bad times. If ypu need me ,I'm here" He said getting up from the couch and hugging Harry. Niall was incredible.I swear Harry was crying at that moment.

"Thank you" Harry whimpered, and i knew that he didn't want to hurt Allie, but i also knew that he didn't want to keep hurting both me and himself.

"Okay,  stop talking bout this! Niall, why don't you teall us about the girl you went to Dallas with, yesterday?" I said wiggling my eyebrows at him, trying to change the subject.

  "Her name is Abby and she's amazing. We talked about a lot of things and realised that we have somuch in common. Let's see what happens." Niall said, sitting down again, with a wide smile on his face. I think Abby really messed with his head.

  "What about your date? I came here to find out what happened " Niall said with curiosity in his eyes

  "Lets say that the night had many surprises." I winked at Harry secretly

  "I'm happy for you mate. Oh and before i forget, everyone's coming at Liam's house after a few minutes, so are you coming?" Niall said almost close the door  

"Maybe another day Niall! Me and Zayn already have planns, but tell everyone that i went to see my dad okay?"

  "Okay, have fun then."  

Niall left us alone again, and that's when I remembered the words that Tyler  told me yesterday "Love is always worth it." Now I see that it was so true.

After a while we left, and i brought Harry to the place i went last night

"Have you ever seen this place? It's beautiful, isn't it?" I said, running a hand down his back and then leaning to kiss his cheek 

"It's beautiful! I cann't believe I neverknew of this place. It's like I was blind before I met you Zayn. You make me see things better.I never felt so happy, and that's your fault Malik." Harry told me and then leaned to give me another one of his incredible kisses. Everything seemed like a dream... the best dream i'd ever had

  "Harry Edward Styles, do you accept to be my boyfriend?"I asked, kneeling in front of the bench Harry wa sitting on. I placed my hands on his knees to keep my balance as i looked in his breathtaking eyes

"I thought you'd never ask me."Hesaid smiling, showing those perfect dimples "Of course I accept"And once again our lips came together, and it was perfect.

"Does my boyfriend want to watch a movie at my house?"He  whispeed in my ear

  "I think he would love to." I said in his ear too

***  

"You owe me an explanation! Don't you dare think that you can get rid of me that easily. Love you Emma xX"   Emma always made me smile.  

"I'm in heaven Emma. And I think I now have permanent wings. I love you too" xx  

I couldn't wait to tell her everything. Harry was a little afraid, but I assured him that Emma was my best friend, and i trusted her completely. She would never tell anyone, if i didn't want her to. He was really relieved.

He loves me, but he's still afraid of people's reactions,and I understand that. But what I want most, is to tell our friends that we were together. I wanted to shout to the world that Harry was mine, but that could wait a little longer.

It's enough that the two of us know how we feel...