Chapter 13

Guysl sorry for the mistakes, I hope you can understand.  Enjoy !

ZAYN'S POV 

Liam honked a few times, I popped in the window asking him to wait on. I had not the slightest desire to go to school to be honest.  But after the support of my family, it was the least I could do for them. ,I'm pretty sure Harry would not go to school and it made me more comfortable, do not know what my reaction would  to see him. I was hurt, he stopped at our first obstacle,  was all new to me as to him, but I loved him enough to move on, and this may be the difference.  Maybe he thinks he loves me.

I went down to meet them.

 "Oh Zayn, you're rubbish mate 'Liam told me what I did not say anything back  "C'mon  Zayn, will not say anything King of beauty?" Liam asked me again, they accused me of being vain, but that was not entirely true.  "I'm not feeling well Li" I said, sinking my head in the backseat of the car

"It's good that you go to school even  not feeling well Zayn, it shows  how strong  you're ." Emma turned her head at me and winking amicably which made me understand what she was saying. Liam may not have understood very well, but he knew  Emma understood me how anyone, once mentioned who admired Emma for understanding my head

We continued our way to school, Liam and Emma talked quite, while I remained silent. Justin Timberlake was playing, Liam was hooked on his music lately.

"What Allie is doing here at school so early?" Liam asked us, what  did  me and Emma popping our eyes,  she was sitting on a bench in front of the school, Niall and El were with her. "I'm gonna kill this witch"  I hurried out of the car, trying not meet her, and then she screamed my name. "Bloody bitch."

"Where you think you're going Zayn?" She said now standing  "To the class where else would I go? 'I told her raising an eyebrow  "No, no, stay here, I have important news to tell everyone." She said with her voice diabolical

"We already know that you and Harry ended Allie, we now have to study if you have nothing to do, we have.  Bye " Emma said pulling Liam's arm, I could see the confusion in his eyes."Hey, hey, what's going on here?" Louis asked, he was always playful, but this time he was very serious. Liam stopped, which made Emma snort ,  she was nervous like me, she knew that was not the right time.

"I was just waiting for you Louis, I see that Harry did not come with you, then we have to start without him." I could not say anything, I was in shock, perhaps nothing else cared

"Harry is not feeling well, he will not come to school today, and Allie, as far as I know  is your problem  with Harry, you do not have to take us to their problems. Ok? C'mon guys. I explain to you guys later. "Louis said to us all, I could feel a relief  "You're not going anywhere" Allie shouted.

"From what I see, Emma and you already know it isn't?" Emma spoke looking for Louis "So Emma, because you did not tell your boyfriend what I said when I called him yesterday and you answer?" She asked Emma and she was now with her face red with anger "Let Emma out of it" I yelled for Allie, I did not want Emma got into trouble because of me.

"Can someone explain to me what is happening here?" Liam shouted, looking for all of us. "I was betrayed Liam, Zayn and Harry enjoyed behind my back a long time, they both are gay shit, and and I see only three here guys  just do not know anything yet. "Allie said pointing to El, Liam and Niall .. Niall started laughing, I was in complete shock.

"What are you talking about, you're crazy Allie?" Niall asked her.  "No Niall, I saw with my own eyes, Saturday I went to the home of harry know why he left Dallas that way,  and when I entered his room they were kissing, this fagot. "Allie said pointing at me