Chapter 12

Guys , sorry for the mistakes, if you do not understand something, I'm happy to answer your questions. 

I'm loving their feedback, it means a lot to me. I hope you can understand;)

Zayn POV

My head hurt so much, it looks like I had a hangover . It took me a while to recap all the events of yesterday. I wonder now how Harry should be. I have not called him yesterday he would not make it more confusing. I know he has some problems with being gay, I can not judge him, I knew from the beginning that it would not be easy. I opened the curtains of my window to see a beautiful day outside. Today was a new one  Zayn who woke , Zayn freed one lies, one Zayn ready to love and be loved. I have the cutest boyfriend in the world, best friends, my family supports me, WHAT MORE CAN I WANT?? I could not be happier, it's time to find the route with Harry and tell him that he is now officially my boyfriend before my family.       I took a good look at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a jacket that once praised Harry, saying he loved the M on it. Just thinking about those dimples, I find myself grinning like a fool.

"What are you laughing alone?'s Getting crazy?" Doniya told me opening the door without knocking. I hate it.

"I'm crazy Doniya yes, crazy love." I said smiling and winking at her.I closed the door to my room and then I saw Doniya chasing me and jumping on my back, we almost fall down the stairs.

"To me, you are the most beautiful  crazy in the world." She said whispering in my ear

"Good morning my loves, I prepared the best meal for a coffee on Sunday."My mother said while showing us the table that she had prepared, I could not stop smiling.

"And then my son woke up well?" My father asked me,I not was wrong to call him a hero all my life. He was my superhero, and this is the best of all.

"Yes dad, was one of my best nights, my head was quiet, no lies. This helps a lot." I said a little embarrassed to talk about Harry, but they understood.

The doorbell rang and Saffa ran to open the door. Was it Harry? "He would not come here without calling me," but just thinking his name my heart accelerates an unbelievable way.

"Hey guys," I heard that voice so familiar to me, Emma. It was obvious that she would, she must be very curious, I think it took up.

"Hey Emma" I said, getting up from his chair to go hug her. "I missed you" I confessed to her.

"I also head." She said moving away and going to kiss my family. Emma is these types of people who can make you smile genuinely. Even my parents smile with her.

"Sit down with us Emma, take a look at this table and tell me if it is not a nice meal?"My mother said proudly, perhaps by his overwork, she did not have much time to prepare things for us, then on Sundays she always compensated.

"It's a beautiful table Mrs. Malik." Emma said joining us at the table while we all laughed.

"So Emma, tell me more about Harry and Zayn, do you think it is a good match for my son?" My father asked her, what did she look at me with your eyes wide without understanding very well, I nodded my head to her. What did she understand that they already knew.

"Well, what I can say is that they love each other very much." Emma looked embarrassed, I found funny because she always had an answer at the ready.

We finished our coffee and went with Emma to my room, his eyes sparkled with curiosity too. She more than anyone deserved to know all the details. I told her everything from the music that Harry did to me to support my parents. It seemed like I was telling a fairy tale, she seemed delighted.