Chapter 15

Guys please comment and vote, this story is near the end. I love your feedback, I dedicate this chapter to my friend Emma who helped me with this story, at various times I thought about giving up and she did not leave, I love you. Thanks to all who read this, it means a lot.

HARRY'S P.O.V

Me and Phill we are in a pub in Manchester.  Phil has become a great company to me this last month, although my mother did not think the same.  I have not talked to any of the boys, I missed them, but I needed  get away from all that  remember   Zayn.  I missed studying too, missed school, the teachers, the terrace, the music lessons, but that was my old life.  My new life is totally different.  In my home things were not going very well. My mother and I fought a lot lately, I know I'm wrong.  Life was not being nice to me because I had to be nice to her? Zayn is still more alive than ever for me, I came to the conclusion that I'll never love anyone like I love him.  I stayed with a lot of girls this month, I felt cheating Zayn, but we were not together anymore, I was just trying to lead my life ahead, but nothing worked, nor drinks. 

"Harry has a girl can't stop looking at you." Phill said poking me while looking back "And she is accompanied, my god man, you win all, I have to leave with someone else is hard to compete with you, you always get the best." Phill said smiling as I opened another bottle of beer "You will not look dude? She's beautiful." I had no desire to be with anyone today.  Maybe because I have remembered birthday of Liam , from here three days one of my best friends is older, this will be the first time not spent together since I know him. And that left me sad.

"If you think she pretty go ahead. You can have her, I'm not in the mood." I told him while  I lifted up my hand to the waiter for another round. "Harry she's coming here." Phil said as he straightened in his chair.

"Hello Harry." She told me while Phil stood to leave us alone. "Perrie?" I asked I did not know if my mind was seeing things drunk. "Yep Harry, how are you?" She asked me sitting in the chair that Phil had left.  "I'm fine and you?" I did not expect to see her here, I was nervous. Perrie loved the same man that I, even though she was dating another person I knew she still loved Zayn, he's not the kind of person easy to forget. I'm proof of that.

"You stopped studying to learn the drink?" She asked me throwing her arms on the table, I wanted to jump on her neck. I remembered all the times I thought she was dating Zayn. "That's none of your business, excuse me." I told her getting up but was prevented by her, she grabbed my arm strongly.

"Zayn is suffering, you never loved him isn't?" I saw the anger in his eyes "He could have been happy with me but he chose you, and see what he won in return ....she told me while pointing his hand since my head until my feet. " You hurt him and it makes me sad, he loves you, he looks like a zombie all day at school, while you is out there drinking and having fun with your little friend.  You do not deserve he Harry, you'll never deserve it. "  The words she told me had been weighed, but I could not disagree when it was most true. "You're right Perrie, I'll never deserve Zayn." I said coming out of the table and leaving she alone.

"Hey Harry where are you gonna? I was looking for you." I had completely forgotten Phill, meeting with Perrie left me a bit disoriented.  "You're going home now?" He asked me, and after my conversation with Perrie I could not go home, it would be worse for me to be alone.  "No mate, I just wanna go another place." I told Phil scrubbing my face with my hands trying to let my mind empty. Phill did not know about me and Zayn, and I'd better stay that way.

Phil and I were to the nearest bar, I had to a drink. My plan was to drink as much even forget my own name. I still had time for that was neither 10 pm.

"Hey, you're pretty. My name is Taylor and your?" A tall blonde with beautiful blue eyes asked me, she was not very pretty, but her eyes caught my attention. "My name is Harry." I said kissing her, and she don't refused . I kissed her passionately, not because I liked it, but because I thought it was Zayn. I did this with all, helped a little.