Chapter 11

"Allie?" I cried her name out with my heart in my mouth, my father now stood looking at me while my mother stroked his back.

  Allie must have told them. She smiled like a demon even though he was dressed as an angel. What did she gain from it? I hated her so much at that moment.

"Are you and Harry are dating, Zayn?" My father’s question shocked me. What would I tell him? I would disappoint them both if i admitted that it was true. My father made the same speech everyday, telling me how good looking i was and how every girl would love to be with me. He still looked at me, waiting for the answer.

 Zayn, I can’t. I'm Sorry, but i need at leave" Harry said pulling away from me and taking the direction of the exit. Harry’s voice brought me out of my thoughts, to answer what my father still wanted to hear.

I wanted to go after him, but at that moment, I had to have this conversation with my family. Donyia ran behind Harry. In the meanwhile only three of us were left in the room, seeing as Allie the demon was gone. My parents stood there, not saying anything, just looking at me.

"Dad, I don’t know where to start." My voice was so fragile, tears now rolling down my face. Since falling in love with Harry, I believe this was the hardest moment for me. CONFRONT MY HERO. I don’t want to disappoint him. But I could not lie to them any longer. I love Harry with every piece of me.

"Zayn, just tell the truth!" His voice didn’t change, he so spoke calm it was not believable that Allie had told them. I don’t even know if everything she said was true, too, I wasn’t there.

"Dad, I've never been interested in boys…" I could feel a sigh of relief escaping my father’s lips "But from the first day I saw Harry, it was unlike anything father. I love him  like I've never loved anyone in my life. Is loving a sin?"  My voice was low, I had just opened my heart to them, I just hope  I have not disappointed them .

"Enough Zayn." I saw my dad leave the room abruptly throwing a picture frame on the floor while my mother ran after him shouting his name and asking him to stop. My world was crashing down. My parents hate me!

"Harry," I exclaimed going out the door behind him, I saw Donyia sitting on the sidewalk.

"Zayn, he left and he said to leave him alone! He needed to think."  Donyia said, she didn’t  look at me. She looked at the floor and her toes. I sat beside her and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Everything will be alright" She spoke as she stroked my hair. "Yet I am very proud to be your sister. You're the bravest man I know, I love you so much little brother" At least she understood me. I was not completely alone.

"I love you. Thanks ." I whispered to her.

  *******

I hadn’t seen my parents again after I confessed my love for Harry. Also I didn’t call him, cause i didn’t want to make it more confusing. His head was probably a mess, and I did not want to mess up even more.  We both needed to be alone right now. Tomorrow is a new day.

My phone was off, I was praying that none of the boys appeared here at my house today. I could not talk to them. Donyia would invent an excuse if someone came looking for me. My room was large, but now it seemed to be squeezing me in a way I can not explain.  My eyes closed tired of all they had seen today, and if not for Harry I wish they never opened.

''Hi Louis, who's that?'' a curly haired boy said looking at me, I'm not gay, I'm really not, but this boy is gorgeous.

''This is Zayn.'' Louis said smiling at him in a cheeky way