Crafting Dead OC 2

Since some of my friends were curious, here's the oc I made. I vaguely remember making her, but reading through I was kinda shocked since this is not the type of OC I usually make lmao

TW: MENTIONS OF SMOKING, DRUGS AND DRINKING

Name: Dakota Walker

Nicknames: 

"D/Dee"- It's relatively simple and Dakota is a pretty big fan of it.  

"Kota"- Also another one their a big fan of; they've used this to introduce themselves on more than one occassion

"Bee"- This is one their mom used to call them, so it's mostly something she only lets close friends and family use.

"Girlie"- They are okay with this one rarely and would prefer it to not be used unless she gives permission.

"Small Fry"- This one was oh-so-lovingly granted to her by AK when they first met, despite the fact that Dakota is above average height. She's fine with it, but she will probably come up with a million and one ways to get you back for using it.

Age: 23 years old- born on June 19th

Gender: Demigirl

Pronouns: They/Them, She/Her

Species: Human

Immune: No

Personality: Dakota is pretty brash and a little harsh when you first get to know her. She will say things with complete disregard for your feelings and not really apologize for it. She tries to be distant and, due to the everlasting paranoia, tends to shy away from physical contact or any true kind words. When you get closer to her though, she begins opening up and being a little kinder. She becomes a lot softer towards the people she cares for and will initiate more contact and will accept and give compliments freely. Due to her past, she does have a habit of having 'too much' when it comes to contact or noise. If anything becomes too much, she won't really hesitate to vocalize this and if the person doesn't take her seriously or doesn't listen, she'll hide away and avoid that person until they accept that it's how she is and respect it.  

Sexuality: Pansexual

Crush: Your OC or Ghetto/Jin

Appearance:

Crush: Your OC or Ghetto/JinAppearance:

Tattoos: