Left 4 Dead OC

Name
Abigail "Abby" Johnson
Age
24
Gender
Female
Species
Human
Personality
Abby, having worked with children her whole life, tends to have her own childish moments. She also will treat some people like kids on accident.
("Oh gosh, y'all hurt yourself pretty bad. Lemme take care of that, kiddo/hun.")
She is generally pretty kind but does have her breaking point, like most people. She can be stern when it's needed, such as during an argument or someone not cooperating, but likes to be softer to others. (Because of these things, she is probably the only one who will listen to Ellis' stories. Afterall, she's listened to dumber stories from kids.)
She tries her hardest to look out for her team, but can forget to look after herself then. She'll sometimes be so focused on covering someone's back in a hoard that she won't notice that a special infected is literally right behind her.
Sexuality
Bisexual
Crush
Depending on what we are roleplaying, it's either Ellis or Zoey. If we are combining the two, its whichever one you prefer to play or which one isn't your OCs crush.
Appearance
She has a pear body shape. (Not heavy up top, thin waist, larger hips) Her skin is in the lighter side and covered with freckles. Abby's hair is wavy and auburn, and it reaches down to her mid-back. Usually keeps it in a low hanging ponytail. Her eyes are a forest green, and her eye's shape is round.
She is wearing what she was wearing to her internship as a teacher. Her round, thin rimmed glasses. She has a white t-shirt on that has paint all over it, black yoga pants, and all black sneakers.
Family
Her mother died during child birth, so she wss raised by her father:
"Robert Marshal Johnson"
Group Status
Most people can either tolerate her or are friends with her.
Friends
Everyone in the group she considers a friend. Except for Francis, she...isn't a big fan of him and his attitude. Same with Nick but she can tolerate him more.
Kids?
No, but she really wants one. It's why she was training and in school to be a kindergarten teacher.
Enemies
Every infected, like..ever.
Weapon
She typically sticks with a silenced submachine gun and her secondary weapon is normally a machete.
Immune
Not Immune